(M) Instincts (Misana, Omegaverse AU)

Sana hated her heats. It was like she was a completely different person when she had hit that time of the month for herself. Granted since she had been mated, they had gotten a little better. But only a little bit. Everything was just terrible, but manageable. 

She had taken a cold shower, trying to just calm herself long enough until Mina came home. She just needed to wait that long. When she got out, she changed into sweats and a shirt, pulling out her phone to text Mina. 

Sana: Came early this time. I'm gonna take a suppressant. 

She let out a sigh, she hated the stupid shots, but the pills were never enough for her. She cursed herself for having an intense scent which of course meant stronger heats regardless if she was mated. The shots only lasted a few hours, mainly her go to for work related things, but normally Mina would be home with her, taking care of her. Her phone went off, signalling a message. 

Mina: Okay love, please don't hurt yourself. I'll be home soon.

She smiled at the phone, knowing that Mina was probably already telling her boss about the situation and needing to work from home the next few days. 

She filled her time with movies, watching dramas until the suppressant wore off. She forced herself to not think about it, which of course only worked for a little bit until she fell asleep on the couch. 

Mina made sure to clear her calendar for the rest of the week, emailing everyone she needed to speak to. Her boss had approved her to work the rest of the week from home, knowing what she was going through. Everyone had to give time for these things. Especially if they had mates. 

The only thing on Mina's mind the entire way home was how she wanted to speak to Sana about the next step in their relationship. They were married and mated. It was something to think about for them. When she walked in, she was hit with Sana's scent everywhere. It practically choked her at first, but she was used to it. She walked into the back room, seeing Sana already on the bed and trying to satisfy herself. 

"Thank god you're home." Sana whined. 

"I can see it wore off." Mina chuckled. 

"Can you get the toy please? I need it." She mumbled. 

"You can't wait five minutes for me to get undressed?" Mina frowned. 

"Mina... I've been waiting for three hours." Sana complained, closing her eyes as she tried to think of other things besides how good everything would be if Mina just hurried up. 

"I think you can wait another five minutes." Mina mumbled. "Besides, I wanted to run an idea by you..." She added. 

"Yes we can change the spare room into a gaming room." Sana immediately said. 

"Uh.. No, but I'm glad you finally agree." Mina chuckled. "I was wondering... Maybe it's time for us to start a family?" She asked. "We're financially set... Married and mated.." Mina rambled. She walked over to the bed, seeing Sana now sitting up and looking at her. Her cheeks were flushed red, and her hair slightly messy from laying on the bed. 

"So we would... Just go ahead and start a family?" She asked. 

"Yeah! We'd be great parents." Mina smiled. 

"Well... Alright then." Sana whispered. "Just... Don't let it go to your head." Sana winked, pulling her onto the bed. Mina smirked, rolling her eyes playfully. "I mean it. You get very possessive." She pointed. 

"I won't Satang.." Mina whispered, pressing little kisses against her neck. "Just.. No promises." She added. 

Before long, the two were a moaning mess. Mina thrusting her fingers into Sana's dripping core. She loved hearing the older's moans. It meant she was doing something right. Mina smiled, watching her slowly begin to come undone. Right before she could, she pulled out her fingers, smiling at her own work. 

"Please Mina." Sana whined. "I need you." She panted. 

"I know." She whispered, lining herself up with Sana. "And you'll get me." She slowly inched her way into Sana, watching as the older let out a deep moan. 

"Yes... God yes." Sana whimpered, feeling herself being stretched. She loved the feeling of Mina buried deep in her like that. She stayed still for a moment, afraid to move. Mina knew that if she took off too fast, she would hurt her, and she didn't want to do that again. She wasn't the over eager pup she used to be. She knew how to make Sana come undone in seconds, and how to make everything last longer for both of them.

There was no rush. Nothing pushing them to finish quickly. They had all the time in the world. 

"You feel so good..." Mina grunted, thrusting slowly into her mate. 

"You feel even better..." Sana panted, letting out a small moan when Mina had hit her just right. "Please go faster... I need you. I need you to breed me." She groaned. 

Mina felt herself slipping. Slipping into the one instinct she hated. She hated having things go to her head, and forcing Sana to submit more than she already was. She had done it once and she swore she would never do it again. It was terrifying for both of them and she never wanted it to happen again. 

"No.. Not yet." Mina whimpered, trying to keep herself steady.

"Please Mina... I promise it won't hurt." Sana pushed herself away from the younger. Turning around and presenting herself on her hands and knees to the alpha. "Please..." She pleaded. 

 "Mine." Mina growled, pushing herself back into the omega. "You're mine." She snarled, thrusting roughly and quickly into her. Sana's arms gave out, causing Mina to hold her in place by her waist. She lifted her up, biting down on her shoulder as she continued to ruin her mate. 

"Yes... Please god yes!" Sana screamed as her orgasm hit. She shuttered in Mina's arms, trying to get her to calm down, but it was near impossible. 

Mina didn't slow down. She didn't want to. She felt her knot swelling, and growled every time it didn't go in. She thrust harder, causing it to slip in and force Sana to let out a scream. She let out a loud snarl, biting harder into the omega's shoulder, drawing blood this time as she tried to breed her mate. 

"Mina.. Mina you're hurting me.." Sana panted. But of course her cry fell on deaf ears. As much as she was enjoying it, it was incredibly painful, and starting to get a little scary. Mina's thrusts getting much rougher, causing her to hit a second orgasm. She let out little whimpers, hoping that Mina would hit her high soon. 

"Mine... You're mine." Mina whispered into the blood covered shoulder. 

"I'm yours baby... I'm yours." Sana moaned, feeling a third orgasm building. She had tears in her eyes, both from pain and pleasure. "Please... Breed me." Sana whimpered. 

It only took a few more thrusts until Mina came, feeling Sana milking her of every last drop. The alpha felt satisfied, panting slightly as she came down from her own high. Sana let out a loud moan when she felt Mina release. 

"Yes..." She hissed. 

The two were silent, Mina still attached to her for a few minutes until her knot had deflated. After ten minutes, Mina was able to pull away, watching as Sana rolled herself over, wincing at the sudden pain in her shoulder. 

"I hurt you.." Mina frowned. 

"I asked for it." Sana whispered. "I'm sorry for pushing you." She sighed while cuddling herself closer to her mate. Mina held her tightly, kissing the top of her head. 

"It's okay. I'm sorry for letting myself get that way." She chuckled. 

"Don't be.. I like it." Sana winked.