Kittens - Multi-Ship

A/N: Okay, this one is a part two to the Hybrid AU Sahyo/Mimo oneshot I did. There is, Sahyo, Michaeng, Motzu, and 2yeon. I hope you enjoy!!

"Come on, it'll be fine." Jihyo whispered to Sana.

"What if she doesn't like it?" Sana frowned. Mina lifted her head at the sound of her owners whispering.

"I'm sure she'll have no complaints." Jihyo chuckled quietly. Mina yawned, curling herself into Momo's arms in their bed. Mina had her bed across the room, but she preferred to sleep next to the puppy since she was a walking heater.

It had been months since they had moved in together and Mina tolerated Momo. Of course every night the two curled up in the same bed together, which meant that Mina actually did like Momo.

The next morning during breakfast Mina sat on the counter eating her food while Momo whined at her empty bowl.

"No." Jihyo frowned. "You can't have seconds just because you ate your breakfast faster." She scolded. She watched as Momo's ears dropped down, deciding to flop on the floor in defeat. Mina watched the puppy from the top of the counter before glancing up at Sana.

"Don't you dare." She pointed at Mina.

"Oops." Mina knocked over her bowl causing all the food to fall to the ground while giving direct eye contact with Sana. Momo immediately ran towards it, eating the scraps that Mina knocked over. "I don't know what happened. My bowl was here... Now it's not." She sighed. "Whatever will I do?" She asked while jumping off the counter.

"I'm going to strangle her." Sana groaned at Jihyo, who laughed in response.

It wasn't long until their doorbell rang, causing Momo to go into a frenzy.

"THERE IS SOMEONE AT THE DOOR. OH MY GOD PERSON! NEW PERSON!" She shouted while running towards the door.

"Momo! Calm down!" Jihyo frowned while opening the door. "It's just Jeongyeon, calm yourself." She sighed.

"I brought the pets." Jeongyeon laughed while watching Tzuyu bolt inside to play with Momo.

"Good." Sana smiled. "Hopefully they'll get along..." She frowned. Jeongyeon nodded, watching as the two kittens walked in nervously. It was obvious they could smell Mina's scent all over the place since it was her place. Even though she was a hybrid, she was a pampered hybrid, seeing everyone below her. "Minari, Jeongyeon brought kittens for you to meet." Sana called out. She heard the ringing of Mina's bell that was attached to her collar, seeing her peek around the corner from the hallway.

"Hi Mina." Jeongyeon smiled. Mina turned away, walking back to the bedroom. "Wow. You weren't kidding." She chuckled.

"I told you." Sana laughed. "She hates people and other hybrids. She barely tolerates Momo." She explained. "Momo has new scratch marks everyday." She explained.

After an hour, Tzuyu and Momo were playing with a squeaker toy in the living room, giggling over the sounds it was making when they threw it against the wall. Sana sat with Jeongyeon and Jihyo giving attention to the other kittens that were in the room with them. Mina watched from the hallway, frowning at the sight.

"Chaeng! NO!" Jeongyeon frowned at the smaller kitten who was now actively trying to attack Momo's tail.

"Dahyun is such a well behaved kitten.." Jihyo smiled while petting the pale kitten. "How did you get so lucky?" She asked while scratching behind the kitten's ear.

"No idea." Jeongyeon chuckled. "I got them together because they were just so adorable. Didn't know they were complete opposites." She smiled while pulling Chaeng away from Momo's tail again. Jihyo nodded and continued to pay attention to Dahyun who was now perched on her lap.