Unspoken Thoughts

*Trigger warning to those who read this.* 

"We should kill Mina."

"Why kill Mina?!" 

"Mina's dead." 

Mina sat in her room back in Japan, staring down at her phone that held every single precious memory of the past few years of her life. All of it both haunting and pleasant. She looked through old pictures, friends from high school that stopped talking to her after she had left for Korea. 

"Hey." Mina smiled when she met back with a few old friends. 

"Oh. You're back?" One friend asked. "Thought you had forgotten about us." She scoffed. 

"N-No... I had no time to do anything... I've been really busy. I'm sorry." Mina whispered. 

"It's okay. We get it." Her other friend mumbled. "Too busy to keep in touch. You're a famous idol now. You don't have time for commoners like us." He added before leaving. Mina frowned as she watched her two friends walk away, leaving her alone. It wasn't until her third friend showed up that she felt a little content. 

"To be honest, I didn't think you would really show up." Her last friend chuckled nervously. 

"Because I've been so busy?" Mina frowned, looking away from her. "Or because I never have time for anyone anymore...?" She sighed, eyes focused on the wood table in front of her. 

"Because I know how you are." Her friend frowned. "You don't willingly go out. You stay inside, people come to you." She chuckled. Mina frowned at her words, she knew it wasn't supposed to be mean, it was the truth... She didn't like going out and she hated going places without a plan.

She frowned as she scrolled through the pictures, forcing a smile that day just so she could enjoy herself. Then she landed on the photo of her and Nayeon. One of the first days she had became her friend... 

"Can we take a picture together?" Mina asked, clearly scared about asking. 

"Sure!" Nayeon smiled, standing next to her for the photo. Mina hurried with taking the photo, smiling when it came out perfect. "Send it to me! I want it too!" Nayeon whined while watching her enter in a new contact for Nayeon. 

"There. I sent it." Mina smiled after she hit send. She had felt happy, happy that she was going to be her friend. At least she hoped.

She scrolled through the many, many photos of herself with Sana and Momo. Of course, she always felt like she didn't quite belong with them. Even though she was apart of the Japanese team, and had dormed with them... She didn't feel close to them. Sana and Momo were long established best friends when she showed up... She felt like a burden to them.

She looked at the photos of everyone together, seeing everyone so... happy... Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu had each other, all three of them extremely close.... Jeongyeon Nayeon and Jihyo all close.. While Sana and Momo were close too. 

Mina frowned, feeling more tears coming as she felt her chest tighten. Another anxiety attack. She let out tiny sobs as she dropped her phone next to her, startling Ray, who was sitting in front of her. He let out a small whine, forcing himself onto her lap. She eventually passed out on her bed, Ray curled up next to her as she slept. Her parents didn't know why she was asleep, but saw that everything was a mess in their daughter's room. 

It wasn't healthy for her. 

When Mina had gone back to Korea, she still felt out of it. Forcing herself to look happy, and healthy while everyone was having a great time. It took everything out of her just to find a quiet place and sit for a little while, just to calm down.