Untitled Part 1

o̶u̸r̵ ̶s̷i̶n̷s̴ ̸n̶e̸e̴d̷ ̸c̴o̶m̴p̷a̵n̸y̵ ̸t̶o̵ ̸

̸ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵ ̶ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̵"̷s̴u̵r̵v̷i̸v̶e̵"̵ ̵ ̶ ̸ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̸ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̷ ̷ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̷ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̵

-sorry if my story is shit :/

Taehyung's POV

I grabbed my boxed lunch and ran out the door into the rain before I was late. "BYE JIN HYUNG!" I screamed. I then got in my car and drove away.

Time Skip

As I arrive to my new hospital location, I hear a yelp behind me. I look in the back seat to see Yeontan hiding under a blanket. "Tannie!! How did you get in here?" I sigh as he barks.

"I guess I'll just have to take you with me" I mumbled as I made my way into the hospital.

Third Person's POV

Taehyung got out of his car as he let Yeontan down. "C'mon Tannie!" Taehyung said excited.

As he looked at the hospital, it looked... empty. 'That's weird' Taehyung thought.

The Mental Asylum

(Lemme explain: Taehyung thinks it's a hospital when in fact, it's actually a mental asylum in the middle of no where (or really deep in the woods)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Lemme explain: Taehyung thinks it's a hospital when in fact, it's actually a mental asylum in the middle of no where (or really deep in the woods). Jungkook & Jeongguk were one of many mentally ill patients. They planned to kill all the doctors and nurses because they have developed a liking to blood (blood lust), but while they did that, most of the asylum's patients escaped. The rest of the patients that remained were killed by the twins. 2 years later, the twins built an organization kind of like a mafia, the organization handles drugs, locations such as clubs, hotels, etc. The asylum was forgotten about and it was like the asylum never existed. The asylum was remodeled on the inside to make it look more like a home, and of course has torture chambers for the twin's twisted entertainment. Also, keep in mind that Taehyung is VERY naive, kind-hearted & innocent in this story so he will believe almost anything anyone says.)

Taehyung shrugged and went inside. As he went inside, he noticed that no one was in the lobby. 'Why does this look like a home on the inside' Taehyung thought confused.

He picked Yeontan up and held his box lunch in the other hand. He continued to explore the asylum, but when he decided to go back to explore more parts of the hospital Yeontan barked.

"Tannie!! Shush, don't be rude there might be patients sleeping!" Taehyung scolded.

When Taehyung turned around, he saw a tall, shirtless man with sweatpants, and bed hair staring blankly at Taehyung with dark circles around his eyes.

Taehyung gasped. "Tannie! See what you did? You woke someone up!"

He looked back towards the man and apologized. He heard the man's stomach growl and gasped.

"Oh sir, are you hungry? Come." Taehyung said worriedly as he softly took the man's hand and led him to what looks like a table with two chairs by each other.

He sat the man down then sat next to him, and set the boxed lunch down and opened it.

"My hyung made this for me, but I can share." Taehyung told the man as he smiled cutely.

He gave the man the chopsticks, but he just continued to stare at Taehyung.

Taehyung blushed, "I'll help feed you, okay?" Taehyung said softly as he picked the chopsticks up and fed the handsome male.

When they were done, Taehyung noticed that Yeontan fell asleep on his lap. Taehyung smiled softly and woke Yeontan up. He woke up and jumped off Taehyung's lap as he left the room.

Taehyung packed the empty boxed lunch up and looked towards the man.

Taehyung gasped as both their faces were now very close. As they both stared at each other, they heard a bark and a yelp.

Taehyung whipped his head towards the sound and saw the same man carrying Yeontan.

Taehyung was confused as looked back and forth towards both men.

"W-Whaa? Ohhh wait you guys must be twins." Taehyung giggled as he slapped his head from not realizing earlier.

"I forgot to ask you what your name was." Taehyung said and looked towards the man he was feeding earlier.

The man stared at Taehyung and huskily said, "Jeongguk"

Taehyung smiled and said, "Taehyung"

The other man let Yeontan go and walked towards Taehyung, smirking. Jeongguk pulled Taehyung on his lap and wrapped his arms around Tae tightly, taking Tae by surprise.

The man growled at his twin and said, "Let go of Tae gguk he's mine."

Jeongguk smirked and buried his head in the back of Tae's neck while pecking it, making the man's eyes darken.

"Sorry Jungkook, but he's in my lap, not yours." Jeongguk said while smirking.

"That doesn't mean anything," Jungkook growled.

"What happened? Who are you guys?" Taehyung asked confused.

They both looked at him and Jeongguk asked, "Do you not remember us baby?"

Taehyung shook his head no and asked, "Am I supposed to?"

The twins looked at each other and sighed, they then explained to Taehyung everything.

___________________

Vote & comment angels 💜

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ -CML ♥

(ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕜𝕪 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕖)

𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬' 𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐮𝐦जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें