Untitled Part 9

No One's POV

The twins looked at each other and sighed.

"Gguk, what do we do? He misses his hyung and he's really sensitive. What if we tell him that he can't see his hyung ever again?" Jungkook says as he gently combs Tae's hair with his fingers.

"Kook lets just take him. I know it's risky but it's for our baby. And he's been gone for a really long time! His hyung must have reported him missing by now." Jungkook frowns at the thought of them being discovered. They don't want their baby to know their basically mafia royalty.

The are very powerful, but the only people that know about them are other mafia groups. The twins own almost more than half the world. They even have the president wrapped around their finger. They're basically the big bosses, but are rarely seen in the open. They have millions of people working under them and are easily killed if they disobey their orders.

The twins agreed to take their baby's hyung and explain everything to him.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up with a burning pain in my ass.

Maybe letting both of them fuck me wasn't such a good idea.

I look to my right to see Jungkook and slapped his naked chest. I looked to my left and slapped Jeongguk's chest as well.

Both the twins groaned in pain as I smirked in satisfaction.

"Get up my big babies. I'm gonna make breakfast." I said as I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When I came out, I saw both the twins still on the bed, cuddling each other. It looks like their trying to kiss each other. I giggle quietly to myself as I continue to watch them from afar.

"I love you so much Tae." Jungkook mumbles in his sleep as he leans towards his brother while wrapping an arm around his waist.

"I love you so much Tae baby." Jeongguk mumbled afterwords and leaned towards his brother.

They made weird kissy lip to each other as Jungkook opened his eyes slowly.

"WTF GGUK EW! U WERE ABOUT TO KISS ME?!" Jungkook screamed while grabbing the sheets trying to cover himself.

"Chill the fuck out Kook, you tried to kiss me too so don't even trying pointing fingers." Jeongguk sassed back annoyed.

"And we've seen each other naked already so stop with that shit." Jeongguk added.

They both heard giggling and looked towards a laughing Tae in only booty shorts.

"You guys looked like idiots omfg." I cackled then ran out of the room not wanting the twins to catch me.

"TAE!" Both the twins yelled as I laughed harder.

When I got downstairs, I saw everyone going out.

"Where are y'all going so early in the morning?" I asked confused.

"Tae, it's like 11:00 in the morning, it isn't even that late. Plus, we're all going to the mall to hang out." Jimin says as he smiles at me.

The rest smile and nod as they continue to make their way out of the Asylum.

No One's POV

Taehyung pouts but immediately smiles as he goes and put on an apron that says, "Kiss me Oppa" in cursive letters.

He then continues to make a wonderful breakfast for the twins.

While Tae was making pancakes, he felt eyes on him. He smirked.

"Kookie, Ggukie, please stops staring at my ass. Thank you." Tae hums as he continues to cook.

He then feels arms wrap around his waist as he smiles.

He turns and kisses Jeongguk on the lips as he goes and sits on the table.

Jungkook then goes up to Tae and squishes his ass as Tae turns around and hits him on the head with his spatula.

"Ow!" Jungkook groans in pain as Tae laughs.

"That's what you get." Tae says happily as he washes the spatula and gets back to work.

Jungkook grumbles as he goes towards the table and sits next to his brother.

"Kook, we gotta do it today when the rest get back." Jeongguk tells his twin as they continue to discuss the plan to take Taehyung's hyung.

Tae then places all the delicious food onto the table and looks at the twins.

"What were you two talking about?" He asks as he looks at the twins.

The twins look at each other as they mentally decide whether or not they should tell Tae what they were gonna do.

________________________________
Thank u to all the people that are reading and commenting on my story. I love when I see u guys comment, it makes my day better ;)

Not edited :0

Thoughts?

Vote & comment angels 💜

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ MCL ♥
(𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕜𝕪 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕖)