Untitled Part 5 (M)

Sorry for the late update

Enjoy :>>>>>>>>>>

oh right it's smut ;)

Third Person's POV

The twins walked towards the moaning male with slow steps.

Jungkook stepped into the shower as he wrapped his arms around Tae's waist making Tae stop fingering himself.

He looked behind him and blushed. He felt Jungkook's hard-on grinding in between his plump ass cheeks as he gasped at the feeling.

(Taehyung is an innocent baby, but he can't help but be a horny little shit)

Jeongguk growled as he pumped his shaft. 'This is fucking hot' he thought as be continues to jack off.

Jungkook put two fingers in front of Taehyung's mouth as Taehyung sucked on both fingers.

"Mm fuck" Jungkook groaned as he grinded on Taehyung's asshole harder.

Jungkook then took his fingers out and slowly pushed them into Taehyung's entrance.

Taehyung whined at how slow Jungkook was moving his fingers, so he pushed pack but all he got was a slap on his ass.

"You're such a slut babe" Jungkook said as Taehyung moaned at those words.

"F-Faster" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook smirked and stopped fingering him.

He carried Taehyung out of the bathroom, Jeongguk following as he set Taehyung on the bed, doggy-style.

Jeongguk lifted him up so Taehyung was on his chest, still doggy-style

Taehyung whined and tried to look behind him but before he could, he felt something long and thick entering his hole.

Taehyung almost screamed. Yes, that's how big he is.

Jungkook stopped to let Taehyung adjust, but as Taehyung was adjusting, he felt another thing enter his whole.

Taehyung gasped as he looked behind to see both of the twin's cocks inside.

"It won't fit" Taehyung whined, but he secretly wanted them to stuff his sluttly little hole.

The twins started moving Jungkook thrusting inside, while Jeongguk was thrusting from underneath.

Taehyung kept moaning and whining for them to go faster, harder.

"Fuck Tae, you're so tight." Jeongguk groaned and he slammed into Tae. (Remembering the twins are Psychotic, powerful, and well built makes this hotter tbh)

It was only a matter of time before Taehyung came. The twins following after.

Jeongguk kissed Tae as Jungkook went into the bathroom to get a towel and clean them up.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up and cleaned him and himself.

Taehyung already fell asleep as the twins got ready to go to their company. (The illegal one lmao)

Sorry for the short chapter

not edited

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ MCL ♥

(𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕜𝕪 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕖)