Untitled Part 19

Taehyung's POV

I asked Wooseok to come with me to find the gang since we agreed to meet at the front of the asylum, and I was so nervous. I looked at Wooseok with scared eyes but he just smiled at me softly, it was simply reassuring.

It was easy to find them, but I thought it was just gonna be them. So why were the twins there? I think that I should probably leave. I quickly start walking away while praying that they won't catch me.

"Taehyung!" I hear someone yell. I turn around quickly and see Hoseok running up to me with a huge smiles on his face. Why is he so happy?

"Taehyungie we're taking you back to the mansion!" Hoseok exclaims happily.

"W-What? I don't think the twins-"

"The twins agreed you could stay." He was quick to answer, but I couldn't just move out and leave Rosé.

"I can't stay there permanently, but we can talk there for a little so I can explain everything." Hoseok's smile dropped, but he nodded slowly and quickly informed everyone, though everyone looked at me suspicious at why I couldn't move in with them. I just smiled awkwardly.

No One's POV

They walked towards a limo, but Wooseok sadly couldn't come as he had to go home because there was an emergency. So that meant Taehyung was all alone.

He informed Rosé he was coming home late and she joked that he already had friends and would always leave her but he told her to never think of such a thing. He would never leave Rosé, she's done so much for him.

Before he knew it, they arrived at the asylum. It was still the same.

Taehyung's POV

I remember all the memories we made together. I can't cry though, I have to be strong. Plus, both the twins are sitting on either side of me and I don't want to seem weak, even though there isn't anything wrong with that.

We all got out of the car and made our way inside the asylum or mansion I don't really know what it is now, since it looks like both of those things. All of a sudden I hear a gunshot go off. I scream and cover myself, but look up after a couple of minutes to see everyone staring at me and Jungkook holding a gun with a dead driver on the ground.

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!" I screamed, still a little traumatized from what just happened. The twins glared at me as Jungkook shoots the dead driver once again with a smirk. I close my eyes as tears begin to fall. I opened them slightly and see Jimin and Hoseok run up to me, trying to comfort me.

"No one can know our location, remember?" Jeongguk says coldly and walks inside with Jungkook. I sigh shakily as I feel Jimin hugging me from behind and Hoseok hugging me from the front.

"It's okay Taehyungie, I'm sorry you had to witness that." Hoseok says sadly. I hug them back and smile.

"I-It's okay, I just don't like violence." I won't tell them it's because of what I've been through, Lisa's punishments were very harsh when it came to me whereas other maids only got a hit on the head or whipped a couple times.

I slowly walked inside, with the rest of the gang and already regretted coming. I shouldn't have even considered coming. They probably won't even believe me anyway.

___________________
Taehyung will be having to explain everything to the members in the next chapter so I hope you're all ready for that :)
♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥