Untitled Part 28

I think this story is coming to an end, don't u think it's about time? (●'ω`●)

Also, just a warning, it's a bit mature.
__________________

Taehyung's POV

"Hope you had fun with your little friend baby." I turn my head to see both the twins with dark gazes looking at my..ass? Oh right, i forgot that I'm still naked. I roll my eyes as Jungkook walks towards me and throws me over his shoulder.

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN!" I yell, but all I get in return is a slap on my ass. Fuck that kind of felt good though. I continue to thrash around which obviously doesn't work at all, but I still continue to try.

"I'm not gonna fuck the living daylights out of you yet since I know you still haven't forgiven me completely, so instead Jeongguk will spank your ass 'till your a crying mess. And you'll have to watch yourself get punished baby." I widen my eyes and start to struggle even more, but his hold on me was firm. I haven't forgiven them completely, but I am more comfortable with Jeongguk than Jungkook plus I'm a little horny anyway..

In the corner of my eye, I see Jeongguk sit on the bed shirtless as Jungkook places me on his brother's lap with my ass in the air.

"Look at yourself in the mirror kitten." Jungkook smirks as he sits down somewhere near us, pulling his peepee out. I widen my eyes when I see Jungkook's pee pee in the mirror, and can't help but think how godly his peepee looks. I wonder how it'll feel inside me.

No One's POV

Taehyung feels a sharp pain on his ass and gasps as he turns his head to see Jeongguk smirking at him. Taehyung moans as Jeongguk continues to knead his kitten's ass slowly making him whimper. Jeongguk continues to spank his baby's ass until it was red and he had tears streaming down his crimson colored cheeks. He massages it a little to make it less painful, and whispers dirty things into his ear to distract him. With one last hit, Taehyung comes with a moan. Jeongguk widens his eyes in surprise when he sees that Taheyung had just come just from his spanking and possibly the dirty things he whispered to his baby. He looks towards his brother and hums satisfied when he sees that he already came. The only one who never came yet was Jeongguk, and Taehyung takes notice of the cock bulging through his sweatpants.

"Daddy you didn't come yet." Taehyung says pouting as he pulls down Jeongguk's sweats and boxers revealing his large, aching cock. He doesn't waste any time and sucks on the tip, dipping his tongue into the slit as he feels Jeongguk tugging on his hair softly. Taehyung then starts to take his cock whole and begins to deep throat him without gagging which impresses Jungkook who just watches the lewd scene while pumping his shaft, and biting his lip quite harshly.

"Just like that kitten, yes- fuck." Jeongguk groans when he feels his tip hit the back of Taehyung's throat repeatedly.

"Fuck your mouth is amazing baby." Jungkook sucks in a breathe as he feels himself coming soon.

"I'm gonna cum angel." Taehyung blushes at all the names Jeongguk calls him and starts to move faster making Jeongguk cum in an instant. Taehyung slowly swallows it and looks at Jeongguk innocently, then he carries his baby and makes him straddle his lap.

"You took your punishment so well princess." Jeongguk whispers as he feels Taehyung suck on his neck. He then looks at Jungkook who was in a daze from his high, hand still loosely holding onto his cock which made Jeongguk chuckle quietly.

___________________
my secret talent is getting tired without even doing anything lmao 👁👅👁

___________________my secret talent is getting tired without even doing anything lmao 👁👅👁

Pretty babie.

♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥