Untitled Part 20

Taehyung's POV

I walk inside as I feel myself becoming more and more anxious by the second. All of a sudden I hear my phone ring. I check who's calling and it's Rosé, I answer it immediately and forget all about the gang.

"Hello? Rosé, why are you calling? Is something wrong?"

"No Tae, I'm just curious to where you are. I just don't want to worry much." I smile and tell her the address to where I am.

"Okay Tae have fun!" I hear her say happily.

"Thanks Rosé." I smile once again and hang up. I look up to see only Jungkook standing in front of me with no emotion.

"Hurry up, everyone is already in the living room." He says with a monotone voice. I nod walking past him, making my way into the living room.

No One's POV

"Who the fuck is Rosé?" Jungkook mumbles to himself as he walks behind Taehyung, following him. Once they were all seated, everyone's eyes were on the fidgeting Taehyung. It seems like hours have passed, and he still wasn't talking. He just kept on fidgeting and looking down, all while making sweater paws with his white over sized sweater. (He changed quickly after work lmao)

After a while, Taehyung finally decides to speak, but before he could, they heard a knock at the door. Jeongguk groaned and walked hurriedly towards the door in annoyance. He opens it, but only to be slapped in the face.

"WHERE'S MY TAETAE?!" Someone screamed. Taehyung stood up and looked towards the door to see Rosé and a fuming Jin. Once they spotted Tae, they ran towards him as Jin tackled him and Rosé hugged him tightly.

"Rosé? J-Jinnie?" Taehyung stutters when he sees Jin.

"Baby I've been looking for you everywhere, where were you?" Jin asked with tears.

"I thought you lived with the gang Jinnie, so I wasn't worried since you were under their safety. How did you know I was here?" Jin looked towards Namjoon as did everyone else.

"Namjoon told me you were here. I guess he was that desperate to get me back." Jin shrugged as Taehyung and Rosé giggled.

"And this girl told me she knew you, Rosé?" Jin asked as Rosé nods and looks at Taehyung with soft eyes.

"Yeah, she's helped me a lot and we've been through a lot together." Taehyung smiles at her and holds her hand as everyone just looks at them.

"So Taehyungie, you said you would explain why you left." Jimin speaks up in jealousy as he eyes Rosé's and Taehyung's intertwined hands.

"Uh yeah let's go back to the living room then." Taehyung mutters as Jungkook holds his cheek while groaning in pain from Jin's slap.

Once they were all seated, Taehyung spoke up while holding Rosé's hand like his life depended on it.

"I didn't escape..I was kidnapped. The people who kidnapped me were the ones that I thought I could trust since they were friends of Jungkook and Jeongguk. The day I was kidnapped, I was taking a nap in one of the rooms, and when I woke up, I wasn't in the bed anymore. I was at Lisa's and Jennie's mansion in a room, tied up, with both of them in front of me. She made me a maid like Rosé and she tortured all of us, but it wasn't that bad since we got good pay." Taehyung smiles sadly as Rosé looks at him fuming.

"Taehyung you're not telling them everything! He got tortured the most, what other maids got was nothing compared to what he experienced. Yet he was the most positive out of all of us, he never gave up hope. I tried taking hits for him, but it didn't work a lot of times and I'm so sorry Tae." Rosé broke down as Taehyung took her into his embrace.

"Rosé, it isn't your fault." Taehyung whispers as the twins look at them surprised. Everyone except Jungkook and Jeongguk made their way towards the two friends and just sat there. They couldn't imagine what Taehyung and Rosé had been through.

"T-Taehyung? I'm so sorry." Jungkook speaks first as Taehyung smiles at him softly.

"It's okay Kookie." Jeongguk looks at Tae fondly and apologizes as well, receiving a soft smile in return.

"IT'S NOT OKAY TAE, I DIDN'T THINK THEY WOULD GO THIS FAR." Jungkook suddenly yells.

"They're dead." The twins say at the same time, with dark and creepy smiles plastered on their faces. Jungkook looks at Tae sadly.

"Both of you can live here and you too Jin. We don't want Jennie and Lisa coming after you again Tae." Jungkook says.

"No way, you're the psychopaths that didn't even care about Taehyung. You didn't even try to believe him, I thought you loved him. He sure described it like you did." Rosé sneers at the twins in disgust. Taehyung gasps and shushes Rosé for being so mean.

"It was a mistake, Rosé, I'm sure they meant well." Taehyung says with a smile. Rosé's eyes soften, how could Taehyung still be okay with this? Jimin seemed like a really sweet person and so does Jin, but no one could ever compare to Taehyung. He makes the best out of the worst situations, and that's just one of the things that make him so angelic.

"Oh Tae.." Rosé whispers.

"I don't deserve you." Everyone looks at them with sad expressions and decides to give them a moment. They leave the room leaving to give them some privacy, and only Tae and Rosé remain.

"Taehyung must we live here with those evil people?"

"I think it's for the best, we're behind on our bills and don't have much money left, plus I think they're trying to make it up to me." Rosé sighs. Taehyung was right, well except for the twins trying to make it up to him.

"Okay, but if the twins want you back, don't accept them too fast. Make it extremely hard for them, they don't deserve you anyways." Taehyung nods giggling.

"They wouldn't want me back anyway." Taehyung says softly while holding both of Rosé's hands.

"Whatever you have to tell yourself Tae." Rosé chuckles as she squeezes Taehyung's hands with a kind smile.

___________________
Taehyung and the twins will
have their own little moment in
the next chapter, they didn't
really get to have a reaction in
this one so don't worry :))
♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥