Untitled Part 2

~Flashback~

"Kookie! Ggukie!" Little Tae yelled as he ran to the twins. They were currently at the playground. The first time they met, the twins fell in love with Tae instantly, they thought that Taehyung was too innocent for this world, and promised to take care of him together. "Hello Tae Tae!" The twins said unison. "Kookie, Ggukie look! my mommy gave me candies to share together." Tae said excitedly. The twins smiled at him as Jungkook picked him up and kissed his cheek along with Jeongguk who kissed his other cheek. Taehyung gasped. "Ggukie, Kookie! My mommy said you can only kiss the ones you love." Tae said while pouting. "But Taetae, don't you love us?" Jeongguk asks as he and Jungkook pouts. Taehyung's eyes fill with tears. "I'm sorry hyungies (The twins are older than Tae here). I love both of you lots, please don't be sad." Taehyung said as tears started to spill. The twins smiled and kissed Taehyung's cheeks. "It's alright Tae." Jungkook said.

Taehyung giggled as the twins smiled cutely. "Kookie, Ggukie, you look like bunnies, cute bunnies." Taehyung mumbled as he put his head down with a pout as if thinking hard. The twins chuckled as Jungkook put Tae down. "Tae! Let's play!" Jeongguk said.

"But Taetae wants to eat candies with you" Taehyung says sadly.

"Ok Tae how about we hide in the playground and eat the candies together?" Jeongguk asks.

Taehyung's eyes lit up as he nodded his head cutely.

As they ate under the playground, another friend of Tae's comes with his mother,

Bogum.

Tae saw Bogum and smiled. "Bogumie hyung!" Taehyung screamed for his attention.

Bogum sees Tae and smiles, then runs under the playground to sit by him. "Hi Taetae" Bogum says.

"Hi hyungie, want some candy? My mommy gave me some to share with my fwiends." Tae says cutely.

"Ok Taetae." As Bogum reached for some candies Jeongguk blocked his way making Bogum frown.

"Taetae he won't let me get candies." Bogum complains as he pouts.

Tae looks towards Jeongguk and says, "Ggukie, let him get some."

"No Tae, you said you would only share with us." Jeongguk said.

Tae pouts. "Fine, here Bogumie hyung." Tae says as he grabs a handful of candy and gives it to Bogum.

Bogum smiles. "Thank you Taetae, you're so kind."

Tae smiles cutely. "You're welcome Bogumie."

"Bogum! It's time to go hunny, mommy needs to go back to work!!" Bogum's mother yells.

"Bye Taetae, thank you for the candy." Bogum says as he kisses Tae's cheek.

Tae blushes and waves goodbye to Bogum.

Tae looks towards the twins and sees them staring at him with dark eyes.

Tae looks at them, confused. "What's wrong Ggukie, Kookie?"

They don't answer and look away from Tae, angry.

Taehyung notices and his eyes begin to fill with tears and he crawls towards the twins.

"Please don't be mad at me, Kookie, Ggukie." Taehyung says sadly.

The twins look back at Tae and their eyes soften.

"Tae, it's okay, we aren't mad anymore." Jungkook says as he puts Tae on his lap and pecks his lips.

"Hey! I wanna kiss Taetae too!" Jeongguk whines then kisses Tae on the lips (The twins are 10 and Tae is 7).

The twins stop kissing Tae, although it was pretty hard to stop.

"Ggukie, Kookie, will you stay with Taetae forever?" Tae asks with big, innocent doe eyes.

They look at Tae and nod.

"Of course we'll stay with you forever Taetae, then we'll get married!" Jeongguk says happily.

(The twins are mentally ill, but Tae is like a cure for them. Tae helps the twins stay sane, and they would never hurt him, unless pain is one of Tae's kinks...Also the twins are forgotten by Taehyung over time, just because why not, and the twins murdered their parents after they took over the Asylum. The twins can get away with anything like, murder because they are very well-known, and feared by everyone, but no one knows where their location is.)

"Yeah! Then we'll have babies!" Jungkook says.

"But we're too young for that Kookie." Taehyung giggles.

"Let's promise to marry each other in the future okay Taetae?" Jeongguk says.

"Ok I promise both of you, Kookie, and Ggukie." Taehyung says as he pecks both of the twin's lips.

~Flashback over~

___________________

Vote & comment angels 💜

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ -CML ♥

(ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕜𝕪 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕖)