Untitled Part 31

I meant fruit salad in the last chapter not fruit bowel. I'm too lazy to change it 😂
__________________

No One's POV

Once everyone got home, Jungkook immediately called a meeting in the living room.

"Everyone, Taehyung was acting weird today. He was vomiting after we had, you know, and he was even more bipolar than usual, but I tried my best to stay sane." Jungkook says as Taehyung cuddles up against him a little more. Jeongguk walks toward them and sits by Taehyung. He then places him onto his lap making his baby smile softly in his sleep.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with him, he's cute and cuddly." Jeongguk says as Jimin perks up.

"I think he might be pregnant." Rosé gasps in surprise, and runs upstairs only to come back with a pregnancy test in hand.

"Why do you have that?" Jimin asks as Rosé smirks.

"With these idiots fucking Taehyung 24/7, I had to be prepared." Jimin laughs and tries to softly shake Taehyung awake.

"Wake up Tae, you got to do a pregnancy test." Jimin whispers. Taehyung immediately wakes up when he hears the word pregnancy, and looks to see Rosé handing him one with a smile.

"Here Tae." Taehyung looks at it and back at Rosé then takes it while sleepily walking towards the bathroom, half asleep.

When he finally comes back, he hands the test to Jimin without looking at it then climbs back into Jeongguk's lap dozing off.

"TAE YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Jimin screams as Jeongguk quickly stands up making Taehyung fall onto the floor with a thud. Jeongguk doesn't even glance at him and leaves the room with furrowed brows which makes Taehyung frown. Rosé and Jimin immediately help Taehyung up, along with Jungkook while glaring at Jeongguk's back.

"Are you okay Tae?" She asks softly, but Taheyung just smiles and nods.

"So I'm pregnant?" He asks as Jimin nods smiling.

"I'm so happy." Taehyung hears Jungkook say and quickly starts to kiss his baby all over his angelic face.

"I don't think Ggukie is very happy though.." Taehyung mumbles as he fiddles with Jungkook's hand. Everyone looks at one another sadly and back and the gloomy baby.

"Taehyung you shouldn't worry about him, we don't want you to be stressed." Hoseok says with a smile.

"My baby is having a baby." Jin sobs as Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Stop being so dramatic." Yoongi says, irked, as Jin glares at him.

"sToP bEiNg sO dRamAtIc." Jin imitates him as he goes back to crying.

"Yes baby, you're baby has a baby inside of him." Namjoon says softly while stroking Jin's hair as Jin slaps his hand away, glares at him, and goes back to sobbing onto his shoulder.

"I have a baby in me." Taehyung whispers happily and touches his tummy softly with a proud smile on his face.

___________________
Taehyung will confront Jeongguk in the next chapter 👁👃👁
♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥