Untitled Part 10

Lmfao I won't even be surprised if ppl stopped reading my books ✌︎( ͡༎ຶོ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶོ)✌︎

No One's POV

"Well baby, since you miss you're hyung, we're planning on kidnapping him and explaining everything to him." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung looks at him dumb founded.

"Gguk, why can't I just explain to him by myself? So that way he won't be frightened by you two idiots." Taehyung sassily replies.

The twins rolled their eyes and smiled.

"Fine. But if it doesn't work out, we'll have to step in." Jungkook says.

Taehyung's POV

"Okay. I'll go right now-" I was cut off by Jungkook.

"We're coming with you baby." I groaned.

"Whyyyy" I whined.

"Well because we don't want you to get hurt." Jeongguk says softly.

I smile.

"Okay, but don't intimidate my hyungie." I glare at them.

They both nod their heads as I hum satisfied.

*time skip*

I walk up to the door and open it with my key that I kept.

With the twins behind me, I step inside the house and see Jin hyung crying while Bogum hyung comforts him.

I immediately ran to Jin hyung completely ignoring Bogum hyung. Soon tears filled my eyes.

No One's POV

"H-Hyungie please stop cry-crying, I'm here." Tae sobbed as he hugged his hyungie.

"Baby Tae? OH MY GOD WHERE WERE YOU?!" He sobbed as he held Tae tightly.

Taehyung buries his head into Jin's chest and clutches his tiny hands onto his shirt while wetting it with his tears.

Once they calmed down, Tae looked up to Jin and smiled.

"Hyung, would you like to live with me and my..uhm..boyfriends?" Tae said slowly.

Jin blinked. Once. Twice.

"B-Boyfriends? Tae since when did you have boyfriends?"

"When I went missing.." Tae smiled sweetly and looked at Jin with an innocent face with a pout on his lips.

Jin sighed and made a weird expression. This kid is something else.

Taehyung giggles at his hyung's face.

"Tae, I missed you." Bogum hyung said interrupting their little moment.

Taehyung looked at Bogum and smiled.

"I miss you too hyung."

_______________________________

Not edited.

Vote & comment angels 💜

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ MCL ♥