Untitled Part 25

No One's POV

"Jungkookie~" Everyone was lounging around in the living room, waiting for Jin's arrival since they were told he was coming today. So when they heard someone say Jungkook's name, most of them were all surprised to see Lisa and Jennie with a smirking Bogum by their side. Taehyung immediately hides behind Jeongguk as he watches Jungkook walk towards them with a smile.

"Why did you want to meet us Kookie?" Lisa asks, still not noticing Taehyung and Rosé. Jungkook smiles at all of them wickedly, and motions the guards to grab them. Suddenly, a vast number of guards start to appear out of nowhere and grab onto the three trolls. Rosé and Taehyung giggle at their failed attempts of getting away, which make Lisa and Jennie notice them. Before they could do anything, a screaming male comes in.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?" Taehyung looks towards the person and smiles widely when he sees that it's Jin. He runs towards him and jumps into his arms gaily, making Jin drop all his luggage.

"Those are the people who hurt Rosé and I hyungie, all three of them. The people I thought I could trust." Jin looks at them furiously while walking towards them with long strides, but not before placing Tae back on the ground. He slaps Lisa on the face first, then Jennie and kicks Bogum right where the sun don't shine.

"Take then to the torture room." Jungkook orders emotionlessly as he walks towards Tae with a soft smile present on his face.

"I hope you liked my little surprise angel, I did it just for you." Taehyung looks at him with big eyes and hugs him.

"Thank you Kook, but don't hurt them too much." Taehyung mumbles into his chest. He's too sweet for his own good.

"They deserve it baby." Jungkook whispers as he wraps both his arms around Taehyung's small frame.

"I don't forgive you, or Gguk yet." Taehyung says with a joking smile. Jungkook frowns, pulls away, and looks at Tae.

"You just ruined the moment, you know that?" Taehyung giggles and nods.

"I know." Soon, Taehyung was carried away by Jimin and Rosé making Jungkook complain. Guess they saw their little moment.

"Bye Kookieee." Taehyung says cutely as he's dragged away by his friends. Jungkook decides to go down to the torture chamber and visit the three idiots, but he didn't expect Jeongguk to be down there torturing them with all sorts of weapons. The floor and walls were decorated in dark scarlet blood making Jungkook's eyes sparkle. He walked towards Jeongguk and wrapped an arm around his waist while smirking at the three beaten scumbags.

"You did so well darling, but I wanted to join in the fun as well." Jungkook whispers into Jeongguk's ear as he wipes off some of the blood that splashed onto his brother' cheek. Jeongguk sighs and throws the butcher knife onto the ground in annoyance.

"I'm gonna clean up and go cook dinner, plus they deserved way more pain. You can finish them off." Jeongguk smirks as he kisses his brother's cheek softly, and with that, he left.

___________________
♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥