Untitled Part 11

Jeongguk's POV

I will not let "bOgUm" get close to my Taebear.

"Tae baby why don't you explain everything to Jin in the other room hm?" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice. Thankfully, Tae noticed and understood. My understanding baby.

Once he's gone, I look towards "bOgUm" and glare at him.

"Hello "bOgUm" it's a pleasure seeing your ugly face again" I smile as he frowns. (Sorry Bogum)

No One's POV

Jungkook nudged his Twin. "Why do you keep saying his name like that? Weirdo."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and told his twin to be quiet.

"Stay away from out baby Bogum, or you'll face the consequences."

"I don't even know who you guys are?"

"Does Jeon ring a bell? 'Cause I remember hating your guts for taking Tae's attention and everything." Jungkook looked towards Bogum and smirked when he saw his eyes widen.

"J-Jeon?"

"That's right, and I know you want to take Tae away from us. I know you're part of the mafia as well and want to take him hostage." Jungkook glares at Bogum, but his reaction was not what he expected.

Bogum smirked.

"You don't know what I have planned."

___________________________

This book is coming to an end, and I know there wasn't many chapters but I really enjoyed writing every one. And I love how many of u supported me and this book. This was the first ever book that I have written and I hope u can continue to read my books.

 This was the first ever book that I have written and I hope u can continue to read my books

Lmao I'm a wHoRe 😔🤚🏻

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ MCL ♥