Untitled Part 8 (M 1/2)

No One's POV

Taehyung was confused as to where the twins were. They said that they would be here but it must have been at least 30 min. It may not be that long but Taehyung was getting very impatient.

So, he got up and walked towards the door to open it, but oh did he regret it. Once he opened the door, he saw the twins towering over him, full of dominance. 'Were they standing there the whole time?' Taehyung thought.

"Didn't we tell you to wait on the bed, with your pretty ass in the air baby?" Jungkook asked smirking.

Taehyung whimpers.

Jeongguk then picks Taehyung up and carries him towards the soft, silky bed.

"You're so naughty angel, next time you should listen to daddy, yeah?" Jungkook said darkly as he started to kiss Taehyung's soft, full lips.

Taehyung moaned as he felt Jeongguk gently sucking his inner thighs, making noticeable hickies.

"G-Ggukie" Taehyung whined into the kiss as Jeongguk sucked harder on his soft, velvety skin.

Jeongguk stopped as he stood back up.

"You can punish him first Kook, I'll do him right after you." He said with lust in his eyes.

Jungkook smirked as Jeongguk unzipped his pants, and took out his long, thick cock while sitting down on a nearby couch, ready to jerk off. (Yes, Jungkook has a couch in his room).

Taehyung was already naked since he was only wearing a white t-shirt before.

Jungkook was also fully naked making Taehyung blush a beautiful crimson color.

Taehyung suddenly felt a rush of heat wash over him when he saw Jungkook's godly cock.
'This is just making me hornier' Tae thought as he gained some confidence and spread his legs.

"Daddy~ hurry up I just want you to fill me already." Taehyung whines as he looked at Jungkook with half lidded eyes and a small smirk on his lips.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung surprised.

"Where did you get this sudden confidence from baby boy?" He asked as he walked towards him.

"HURRY. TF. UP." Jeongguk yelled impatiently as he pointed to his aching cock.

Taehyung giggles as he sits on top of Jungkook's lap, straddling him, and pulls him into a long, steamy kiss.

Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist, as he moved them down to Taehyung's large, round, peachy ass, squeezing it.

Taehyung whimpers into the kiss as he tangles his fingers into Jungkook's raven locks.

Jungkook then enters a finger into Taehyung's tight heat making Taehyung moan into the kiss.

Eventually, Jungkook has 4 fingers up Tae's ass giving Taehyung plenty of pleasure.

They pulled away as Jungkook stopped fingering Taehyung and looked down to his now red, swollen lips. Taehyung whines.

"D-Daddy pl-please I'm ready" Taehyung stutters as he grabs Jungkook's already hard cock and lines it up to his hole.

Taehyung sinks down on his thick cock moaning at the feeling of being full.

"Fuck babe you're so tight for me." Jungkook groans as Taehyung starts to bounce on his dick.

Jungkook grabs each of Taehyung's thicc globes and spreads them making his cock go even deeper into his ass, hitting his sensitive, bundle of nerves.