Untitled Part 30

btches, it's time for another mother fcking tImE sKiP 👁👅👁
__________________

*3 years later*

"Ahh~ J-Jungkook." Taehyung moans as he buries his head into the mattress while his lover continues to roughly rut into him. Jungkook then flips him over making Taehyung lay onto his back, legs spread, as he continues to hump into his submissive little kitten.

"I-I can feel you in m-my stomach." Taehyung whimpers softly as Jungkook looks down to see a lump form in Taehyung's tummy every time he thrusts into him. He moves his hand and slightly massages it, growling at the feeling of of himself basically touching the tip of his own cock. Soon enough, Taehyung comes with a loud moan while squeezing Jungkook's muscles harshly. After a few more thrusts, Jungkook comes into Taehyung, filling him to the brim with his deliciously warm seeds.

It's been three years, and it took Taehyung two out of those three years to forgive the twins completely. Taehyung was honestly surprised when they said they still loved him unconditionally, and finally chose to forgive them. Everyone watched the twins closely, as Taehyung wished, and concluded that they stayed loyal to the sweet angel. They were now in bed, cuddling, after having various rounds blissful sex. Jeongguk was at an important meeting with Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi while Rosé, Jimin, and Jin were out shopping with Yeontan for new puppy clothes.

***

Taehyung quickly gets up and sprints towards the bathroom while clutching onto his stomach, feeling extremely nauseous. Jungkook wakes up at the feeling of his baby gone from his arms, and widens his eyes when he hears him vomiting loudly. Jungkook quickly gets up and hurriedly makes his way towards his baby to comfort him.

"It's okay princess, I'm here." Jungkook says gently and rubs Taehyung's back as he continues to do his thing. Once he's finished, Jungkook gives him tissues, a glass of water, and wipes his teary eyes tenderly.

"Are you sick baby?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook with an annoyed face.

"Well duh." He says loudly as Jungkook looks at him surprised.

"Don't raise your voice at me please." Taehyung's eyes begin to water as he starts to wail and cry. Jungkook quickly hugs him and tries to calm him down while whispering sweet things into his ear, trying to gently soothe him in any way.

"D-Don't yell a-at me." Taehyung pouts cutely as Jungkook looks at him confused.

"But I didn't yell at you baby? And I even said please." Taehyung's eyes begin to water once again as he starts to let out loud sobs.

"Oh no no no I'm sorry baby, it's all my fault okay?" Taehyung immediately stops crying and wipes his tears while standing up.

"Good, now make me a fruit bowl." Taehyung commands Jungkook with an evil smile as he nods smiling. Jungkook then stands up giving Taehyung a piggy back ride all the way down to the kitchen, squeezing his thighs very softly every once in a while. Jungkook sets Taehyung down on a chair and quickly gets started on the fruit bowel, but immediately gets interrupted by a loud whine. He turns to see Taehyung's arms crossed, brows furrowed, and a cute little pout form on his face.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook confusingly asks with smile.

"Carry me while you make it." Taehyung says as Jungkook sighs while agreeing with a small nod. His baby smiles widely and jumps on his back, burying his head into the back of Jungkook's neck while sucking on it softly.

Jungkook couldn't wait until everyone got home to ask for some help since he clearly didn't know why Taehyung was acting like this.

___________________
b i p o l a r b * t c h
(jk I love bby tete •3•)
♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥