Untitled Part 23

No One's POV

"Well brother? Where were you two?" Jungkook asks with hooded eyes.

"Somewhere without you obviously." Jeongguk smirks and turns around, while still having Taehyung in his arms, sound asleep.

Jungkook takes a step forward and smiles sadly. Bipolar bitch.

"Please.. let me take him." Jungkook whispers as Jeongguk shakes his head. He loves his brother, but he messed up.

"No, you hurt him, even more than I did. You have to make it up to him first." Jeongguk looks at Jungkook with a dark glare, turns around, and walks up the steps.

Jungkook sighs and follows him all the way up and into the bedroom.

"Can you not Jungkook? You really hurt him. You can't just expect him to forgive you, that's not how it works. What if he hurt you, would you forgive him easily? Just fuck off for now." Jeongguk says with annoyance in his voice.

Jungkook nods and walks out with clenched fists as Jeongguk hurriedly closes the door after his brother leaves. He places Taehyung down and looks at him sadly.

"I'm sorry you had to go through so much pain darling. You never deserved any of it." Jeongguk whispers as he lays down beside Taehyung and hugs him from behind.

***

Taehyung wakes up to darkness. The only source of light was the moon's shine which leaked into the room with an illuminating effect. Taehyung felt strong arms around his waist and looked behind him to see Jeongguk's adorable face. He smiles and turns his head back towards the balcony, then he looks down at the muscular arms around his tiny waist. He slowly, but surely tries to remove Jeongguk's arms and gets up when he finally succeeds. He starts walking towards the balcony, still in his cute little dress from earlier.

He opens the large glass door as the wind blows softly making his dress look nice and flowy. His hair starts to go in all sorts of directions making him appear like a beautiful mess. He leans forward onto the railing and closes his eyes. He feels arms wrap around his waist which scares him, but he calms down as he thinks it's probably just Jeongguk. He turns around without looking up and places his head on what he thinks is Jeongguk's chest, and wraps his arms around the man. He looks up with a small smile which soon turns into a frightened expression.

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, but his voice was muffled by Jungkook's large hand.

"Shh." Jungkook begs as he looks at Taehyung with pleading eyes. Taehyung nods, reassuring Jungkook that he won't make any noise. Jungkook smiles and hugs Taehyung tightly, grateful for his cooperation.

"I missed you Tae." He whispers as Taehyung just stays still. Jungkook looks up and sees that Taehyung has tears in his eyes. He quickly buries Taehyung's head into his chest and lets him cry as much as he wants while he rubs his back trying to calm the crying kitten.

"Jungkook, what the hell?"

___________________
♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥