Untitled Part 14

LMAO I probably lied idk how long this book will take to end ✌︎( ͡༎ຶོ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶོ)✌︎
___________________

No One's POV

2 years later..

Taehyung has been a maid for a few years now. He really did think the twins would find him in no time, since they were so powerful. But, maybe they just didn't care. Lisa and Jennie have been abusing him physically a lot in the beginning, but not so much anymore. They will only hurt him if he disobeys, well Lisa will.

Taehyung has just finished plucking weeds from the garden with Rosé. They stayed there for a little, talking softly to each other. Rosé was kind of like a mother and a sister to Taehyung. She always took care of him and tried to take hits for him. Taehyung loves her so much, she was like an angel.

***

Lisa knows the twins wouldn't suspect them since she and Jennie are "together" and they wouldn't think that Lisa and Jennie would ever go this far. The truth is that the twins have been fucking around a lot with random people ever since Taehyung left. Yes, they think Taehyung ran away from them. When they came upstairs to check up on him, they found the window opened, so they thought he had escaped. They were devastated and thought Taehyung actually loved them, but they were wrong.

Lisa has had enough of Taehyung and Rosé. Surely the twins have forgotten about him, so what's the use in keeping him? Taehyung just annoys her and Rosé gets on Lisa's nerves as well because Jennie is always complaining that Rosé is showing off her body. Lisa thinks that's bullshit, but will do anything to make Jennie shut up. It's their last day without them even knowing.

"ROSÉ, TAEHYUNG, COME HERE." Lisa screams as she hears footsteps echoing throughout the quiet mansion. When they come, Lisa smirks at their horrible appearance. They look worn out. They actually weren't, they just made sure to look horrid in front of her so she'll think they're overworked and tired and won't make them do more work.

"Both of you, get the hell out of my house and don't come back. You're both fired." Lisa smiles evilly. Taehyung's eyes fill with fake tears.

"O-Okay Ms. Lisa." Taheyung stutters and makes sure to sound devastated. Rosé plays along and cries quietly. Lisa smirks at their sadness and leaves, but not before telling them to pack up quickly.

Taehyung's POV

I'm so happy we can finally leave this horrible place, and with Rosé. We quickly go to our rooms and pack up our belongings. Rosé calls a taxi as we wait outside patiently while joking with each other.

We had enough money to get our own apartment since we worked in a mansion. And Lisa was thankfully careless with money and didn't know how to spend it so she paid us very well.

Maybe I could visit the twins when we get settled. I wonder if they miss me..

____________
Not edited ;0
♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥