Untitled Part 15

Taehyung's POV

It was dark out and Rosé was still not back from her job. She said she could get a job and handle everything without my help, but I know she needs my help. I was a psychiatrist before so maybe I can work again and earn some money, for the both of us.

I hear the door open as I see Rosé stumbling in, looking exhausted. I quickly run to her and guide her towards the couch so she could rest.

"Working as a waitress sure doesn't pay much, but at least I get paid." She giggles softly. I frown as my eyes fill with tears.

"You can't keep working like this, Rosé. Don't we have some left over money from working for Lisa?" I asks desperately. Rosé shakes her head and looks at me with sad eyes.

"I..I donated most of the money to charity." Rosé looks away ashamed as I cry softly.

"You're an angel, you've helped so many people, and it's fine. I'll just get a job as well okay? I'll help you out." I smile, as Rosé hugs me tightly.

"I'm not he only angel here Tae."

***

No One's POV

Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and the twins still live together, but Jin moved out. When he heard that Taehyung 'escaped' he thought that they might've done something for him to flee. So he left as well. He broke up with Namjoon, even thought he loved him with all his heart, and missed him so much. But, he had to focus on finding Tae.

Taehyung wakes up and looks at the time. He quickly gets out of bed and gets ready. Fortunately, he got a job at an asylum and he was so excited to work there. He runs into Rosé's room and kisses her on the cheek, bidding her a goodbye.

He runs out of their apartment and catches a cab, feeling giddy on the way there.

***

"Wow." Taehyung says as he gets out of the cab. The asylum was so big, it was beautiful. Smiling, Taehyung went into the building not paying attention to his surroundings which caused him to bump into something.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking." Taehyung heard a deep voice and looked up to a very tall and handsome male. He seems very clumsy. Taehyung smiles up at him and giggles.

"No, it was my fault. I'm Kim Taehyung by the way."

"Jung Wooseok." Taehyung shakes his hand and is surprised by how soft it is.

"Is it your first day here?"

"Yeah, I'm so nervous and I don't know why. What's your job here?" Taehyung asks curiously.

"I'm one of the psychiatrists here." Taehyung smiles widely.

"Me too! I hope we see each other frequently." Wooseok smiles at the cute boy and nods in agreement.

"Well I better go, bye Taehyung. Good luck on your first day!" They wave goodbye as Taehyung begins to navigate where his boss's office is.

____________
JUNG WOOSEOK IS SO HAWT I-

____________JUNG WOOSEOK IS SO HAWT I-

♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥

♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥