Untitled Part 27

No One's POV

Taehyung called Wooseok to hang out with him at the mall and he agreed, as long as he could take his nephew that he was babysitting along with them. Taehyung didn't mind. He called Rosé and Jimin to help him get ready, and they kept him company before Wooseok arrived.

"Did ya guys know, I got detention in the eighth grade because I called god "sky daddy" in my religion essay? Yeah me either, I just remembered." Jimin says looking at his nails while Rosé did Taehyung's hair and makeup. He wanted to look like he was going on a date so the twins would get jealous when they saw him with Wooseok. Taehyung looks back at Jimin with a weird face for a moment and turns back around, Jimin notices.

"Don't tell me I was the only one who did that." Jimin looks at them and shrugs when he doesn't get a reaction.

"Guess not." Rosé laughs quietly at Jimin's silliness and finishes up Taehyung's makeup. He looked even more ethereal than usual.

"Wow Tae, you look hot." Taehyung laughs as he jumps on Jimin.

"You're hotter Chim." Jimin blushes and pushes Tae off while hearing Rosé chuckle in the back.

"Tae, you're too much of a flirt I swear." Jimin jokingly glares at him as Taehyung smiles sheepishly.

***

When Taehyung hears someone calling his name, he gets up and runs downstairs to see Jungkook looking at him with a confused face.

"Tae baby there's a guy named Wooseok looking for you, and he has a little kid with him." Taehyung smiles brightly and shoves Jungkook aside opening the door.

"Hello Wooseokie." Wooseok smiles as the shy little boy beside him looks at Taehyung with big eyes. When Taehyung notices, he gasps and picks up the cutie.

"Hello, what's your name baby?" The little boy looks at Taehyung shyly and mumbles something.

"W-Woozi." Taehyung smiles and kisses the boy's nose softly.

"You're so cute Woozi." Woozi blushes and hides his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck as Wooseok gets surprised at the action since Woozi is normally scared of other people.

Taehyung turns around and looks at Jungkook dead in the eye.

"I won't be long, I'm going out with Wooseok today. Oh, and, don't call me baby." Taehyung says and kisses Woozi's nose once again making the little boy blush.

"Let's go!" Taehyung says excitingly as Woozi squeals in joy leaving a dumbstruck Jungkook at the door with clenched fists. Taehyung knows the twins will be following him everywhere at the mall, so he'll have to have some sweet moments with Wooseok even though he knows his friend already likes someone else. It won't matter though, since that's just Taehyung's nature to be sweet to people, so it won't be very hard.

When they arrived at the mall, they went straight towards Gucci since that was Taehyung's favorite and Woozi liked it because it looked pretty and shiny. Wooseok was just dragged along, enjoying his time with Taehyung and Woozi. When Taehyung and Wooseok were distracted, Woozi wandered off only to see a man smiling creepily at him. When Wooseok realizes Woozi isn't near them, he begins to panic. When he sees Woozi running away from a stranger, he snatches him up quickly and walks back into Gucci.

"Woozi what the heck? If a stranger came up to you and said, "Hey, I'm a friend of your mom's and I'm here to pick you up." What would you say?"

"Da-dat- they're lying be-because my mwommy doesn't have any friends." Woozi says innocently as Taehyungs laughs at the response. Woozi giggles when he sees Taehyung laugh and runs to him, hugging his legs.

"Woozi baby, you can't wander off okay." Taehyung says softly as Woozi nods his head cutely.

One of the Gucci employees come over and smile at Taehyung.

"I just wanted to say you have a beautiful family and you both look amazing together." She smiles and walks away quickly. Now let me tell you, a couple of people were not very happy to hear that.

The rest of the day, they had so much fun together and decided to hang out again next time. When Taehyung got home, it was quiet. He silently walked to his room in the dark and tried to not made any noise or disturb anybody. He began to put all his shopping bags away, and started to strip with no source of light. Just then, the light turned on.

___________________
Honestly just excited to see what'll happen to Taehyung tEe hEe. Sorry for not updating 🙃
vote & comment 💜
♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥