Untitled Part 8 (M 2/2)

Warning: Will contain blood lust (tEe hEe)
I'm extra lazy rn so sorry if the smut is extra bad 👁👃👁

Jeongguk's POV

I walk towards my baby with a smirk.

"Darling, stand up and go face the wall." I said huskily as he obeyed.

I went towards the dresser and opened the first drawer while taking out a piece of silk and hand cuffs. I'm feeling pretty kinky.

I turn around and go towards my baby who had cum dripping out of his hole and down his beautiful golden thighs.

I cover his eyes with the piece of silk then cuff his wrists making him whimper. Whoops I guess I was a little too rough, but it's fine since he enjoys it anyway. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyung's POV

After he cuffed me, I felt a warm breath on my hole.

I gasped. Is he eating me out?

I felt him kiss both of my (bootae) cheeks then spread them to make it easier to lick my hole.

"Jungkook doesn't taste too bad." I heard him mumble as he continued to lick up all the cum.

I kept whimpering as I felt him continue to lick all over my hole. I gasped surprised when I felt his tongue enter my hole making me moan.

He continued to tongue fuck me as I slowly felt myself wanting to cum.

"M-Master I have to-" I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my ass as I turned around to glare at him.

No One's POV

Jeongguk then got up and took out a small knife from a drawer. He walked towards Tae and placed the tip of the knife on his glorious ass. He sliced his skin enough to have a little bit of blood come out and grinned when he heard his angel moan.

"Ggukie? No more." Taehyung whines as Jeongguk crouches down and licks the blood that was oozing out of the cut, and hums satisfied with the taste. (This is so fcking weird I'm sorry)

Taehyung tried to glare at him through the blind fold once again with eyebrows furrowed.

Jeongguk smirks, knowing his baby is glaring at him, then spanks his ass.

"Don't glare at me baby." Jeongguk growls dominantly then got up and lined his cock up to his baby's hole. He slammed his hard cock into Tae's already puffy hole making Tae yelp from surprise.

"You're not gonna walk for a whole damn week babe." Jeongguk growled into his ear making him whimper.

Tae places both his hands on the wall while Jeongguk puts both hands on Taehyung's tiny waist as he continues to fuck him raw against the wall.

Jeongguk looks down as he fucks Tae watching how his cock goes in and out of his hole. He groans at the hot sight.

He then buries his head into the crook of Tae's neck as he inhales his intoxicating scent.

He continues to fuck Tae as he lowers his hand to Tae's cock and jerks him off.

"Ggukie I-I'm close." Taehyung whines as Jeongguk stops fucking him.

"Get on your knees princess and suck master's cock" Jeongguk commands as Tae obeys and gets on his knees.

He grabs his cock as he licks the tip then lightly sucks on it.

"Don't tease babe." Taehyung hums around his cock then takes him whole.

As he gives Jeongguk a blowjob, Jungkook comes out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist making Tae drool.

Jungkook notices Tae looking at him then smirks.

"Hey baby. I see that Jeongguk is taking good care of you. Care if I join?" Jungkook asks as he carries Tae to the bed making Jeongguk whine and pout.

"Suck me off darling, Gguk, fuck him good yeah?" Jungkook says as he kisses Jeongguk's cheek and places his cock in front of Tae's mouth.

Tae takes him into his mouth fully at the same time Jungkook pushes his cock back into his hole.

Eventually, they all cum then the twins clean themselves and their baby boy.

They all go on the bed with Tae in the middle and fall asleep but not before hearing their angel mumble, "TaeTae misses Jinnie hyung."

___________________

Vote & comment angels 💜

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ MCL ♥
(𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕜𝕪 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕖)