Untitled Part 24

No One's POV

"Jungkook, what the hell?" Jungkook looks up with wide eyes when he sees his brother at the entrance of the balcony with anger in his eyes. Jeongguk did not expect to wake up to Jungkook and Taehyung hugging each other on the balcony, and looking so perfect together in the moonlight. That just made Jeongguk angrier.

He walks towards them at a fast pace and rips Taehyung out of Jungkook's arms, not caring if he startled the sleepy kitten. He just wanted Taehyung in his arms.

"Get out Jungkook, when I said make it up to Taehyung, I didn't mean in the middle of the night. And you even made him cry, you're such a dick Kook." Jeongguk says, tightening his grip on Taehyung's waist making him whimper loud enough for Jeongguk to notice.

"Sorry baby, lets go back to bed, okay?" Jeongguk whispers softly as he picks Taehyung up, and walks back into the room. But Jungkook didn't like that.

He grabs Jeongguk's arm quite roughly making him turn around with shock visible on his face. He then pulls him closer and smashes his lips onto his brothers, both hands gripping onto Jeongguk's shoulders. Jeongguk stands there, eyes wide as Jungkook continues to make out with him. He slowly melts into the kiss making Jungkook smirk and kiss him harder.

Jeongguk moves away with Taehyung still in his arms, and out of breathe from the hot make out session.

"J-Jungkook." he stutters as his brother buries his head into his neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

"I'm sorry Gguk. I'll make it up to Taehyung, and I'll stop fucking around for the both of you." Jungkook mumbles into Jeongguk's neck.

"If you mess up Kook, you know Taehyung might never forgive you. I'm working on gaining his forgiveness, but you have to work even harder because of what you did. I'll make Taehyung never forgive you if you mess up again. I can't even forgive myself for I did." Jeongguk sighs and smiles softly.

"I won't try Gguk, I will make it up to him. No matter what." Jungkook moves away and looks at Tae lovingly. He looks back up at his brother and asks if he can hold the sleeping Taehyung. Jeongguk nods hesitantly and hands him to Jungkook as if he was a priceless artifact.

"I love both you, and Jeongguk so much angel. I promise I'll win your trust back." Jungkook whispers and kisses Taehyung's forehead gently.

___________________
Sorry if u hate it :)
♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥