Untitled Part 13

Taehyung is babie. Periodt.

Also just to clear things up, Lisa and Jennie are together but they just thought that if they were together, the twins would be jealous. But they clearly weren't so they came up with another plan and they're getting help from Bogum. Sorry if I confused u, I really be showing my true form rn: 🤡🤡

No One's POV

"Wake up you fucking slut." Taehyung wakes up attempting to rub his eyes, but fails once he realizes that his hands are tied behind his back. He looks up and squints trying to see who the person standing in front of him is.

"L-Lisa? Where am I?" Taehyung asks as he hears footsteps echo throughout the room. He looks around and sees Jennie walking towards both of them with a smirk on her face.

"Hello Taehyungie, you're such a cutie aren't you? I wonder what would happen if I ruined that pretty little face of yours?" Jennie says as Taehyung gasps.

"I thought you guys were friends of Ggukie and Kookie." Taehyung cutely glares at them making them giggle annoyingly.

"Taehyung, lets get one thing straight. The twins are ours. And you're just another obstacle in our way. Tsk, such an annoyance if you ask me." Lisa scowls as she punches Taehyung in the face. Taehyung whimpers with tears in his eyes as he starts to cry.

"SHUT. UP." Lisa screams like a maniac as Jennie just giggles beside her.

"ROSÉ." Lisa yells for the maid. Taehyung weakly lifts his head and sees a girl with strawberry blonde hair and a kind face approach them.

"Y-Yes Lisa?" Rosé stutters, afraid of what Lisa might do to her.

"Keep an eye on this piece of shit. We'll make sure the twins don't find him." Rosé nods her head slowly as Jennie and Lisa exit the room.

Rosé looks at Taehyung with pity and kneels beside him.

"Why are you here?" She asks softly as she strokes his fluffy hair. She widens her eyes as Taehyung breaks down on her, accidentally placing his head in between her melons. She blushes and lifts his head so it's on her shoulder. Taehyung continues to sob but soon it turns into soft hiccups and sniffles.

"I-I don't kn-know, I thou-ght I w-was sleeping i-in my b-boy-boyfriends' room, b-but I
su-ddenly wa-wake up h-here." Taehyung breaks down again, just wanting to be in the twin's arms already. Rosé rubs his back soothingly, feeling bad for the sweet angel.

She'll try her best to make his life here not as hellish. She knows Jennie and Lisa can't kill a cutie like Taehyung, they couldn't. Hurt him, yes, but kill? No. They would probably make him like Rosé, a maid.

____________
Not edited ;0
♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥