Untitled part 12

No One's POV

"Tae~ please stop ignoring me." Jeongguk pouts as he hears Jungkook snicker behind him.

" Jeongguk pouts as he hears Jungkook snicker behind him

(I don't own the art)

Flashback~

Jeongguk glares at Bogum and punches him in the face.

"Jeongguk." He hears a stern voice behind him as he gulps.

"Y-Yes darling?" Taehyung huffs and storms out of the house and back into the car with Jin.

The twins look at each other and quickly follow behind.

The drive home was silent and very awkward.
But as soon as they got home, Taehyung quickly started ignoring Jeongguk.

Taehyung left Jin with Namjoon since he was so fascinated with him.

Present time~

Taehyung giggles as Jungkook goes under his sweater and gives him kisses on the neck.

"Okay, Okay, I forgive you, you big baby." Jeongguk pouts.

"I'm not a baby." Taehyung rolls his eyes and pecks his lips.

"Whatever you have to tell yourself."

***

It was very late in the day and Taehyung was busy taking a nap.

The twins on the other hand were discussing on what Bogum had planned for their baby.

They weren't stupid. They knew he had a crush on their baby ever since they were young.

But besides Bogum, they also knew he had two best friends named, Lisa and Jennie. They had a crush on the twins and would do anything to get their hands on them. (No hate to them)

But they were only focused on their baby and couldn't let anything bad happen to him.

______________
I'll explain in the next chapter
♥ 𝑀𝒳𝐻 ♥