Untitled Part 34 (bonus btches)

Taehyung's tummy isn't HUGE but there's a little bump lmao

Also if there's spelling errors, it's not edited but if there isn't it's not edited:>
________________

No One's POV

Taehyung was pregnant again. That meant the twins had to take extra care of him, not like they already do, but Taehyung has been extra grumpy and the twins couldn't do anything but fulfill their baby's wishes.

Jeongguk was running his angel a bubble bath as Taehyung continued to wait while leaning against the door frame impatiently.

"Hurry up Ggukie." Taehyung whines as Jeongguk looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Tell the water that, not me!" Taehyung pouts as he takes off his robe, feeling bad he rushed his husband for no reason in particular. (Yes, they all got married 😌)

"It looks fine anyway." Taehyung mumbles as he sort of waddled towards the enormous bath tub. Jeongguk keeps his eyes on Taehyung's peachy ass as he licks his lips hungrily.

"Hurry up and get in here Gguk." Taehyung says softly as Jeongguk hurriedly takes off his clothing and steps into the tub. He gently grabs Taehyung and pulls him onto his lap with both legs on either side.

"Sorry for being mean to you and Kookie." Taehyung mumbles while tracing his fingertip around Jeongguk's toned chest.

"It's alright kitten." Jeongguk murmurs against his baby's silky hair while gripping onto his waist quite firmly.

All of a sudden, Taehyung's hormones start to kick in and he begins to feel horny. He slowly grinds down on Jeongguk making him, obviously, notice.

"Are you needy baby?" Taehyung whimpers at the sound of Jeongguk's voice and nods slowly. He starts to feel Jeongguk deliciously knead his ass while toying with his slutty hole, which only made Taehyung squirm helplessly in Jeongguk's muscular arms.

Jeongguk then starts to finger Taehyung roughly making his eyes roll back in ecstasy. His lengthy fingers started to reach places Taehyung never knew were even possible, and he couldn't get enough.

"G-Ggukie, I want you inside of me." Taehyung pants, eyes lidded with lust, and cheeks dusted with a lovely shade of crimson. Jeongguk's cock starts to harden even more, if that's even possible, as he grabs his dick and rubs the tip all over Taehyung's pretty hole while slapping it a few times with his member to tease his baby. Taehyung tries to grind down on his partner's cock, but Jungkook just squeezes his ass harshly making him stop.

"Pl-Please Ggukie." Taehyung whines, he just wants Jeongguk to fuck the life out of him. He knows he has a baby in him, but from what he's learned, there's multiple layers around the baby which protects it so it won't be affected in the slightest.

Without warning, Taehyung feels Jeongguk enter him making him sigh in content at the feeling of his partner's lengthy member already reaching his prostate as the thickness immediately satisfies his insides in an instant.

"So big." Taehyung moans as he slowly starts to fuck himself on Jeongguk's cock. Jeongguk leans his head back satisfaction at the feeling of his baby's tight heat around him. He tightens his grip on Taehyung's ass and begins to fuck up into him in a rapid pace, making water splash out of the bathtub. They didn't care though.

Taehyung buries his head in the crook of Jeongguk's neck while tightly gripping onto his raven locks, and continues to mumble incoherent words. Jeongguk starts to hear Taehyung scream naughty things such as; faster daddy, fuck me harder, ruin my insides, etc. But that only made Jeongguk want to pound into his baby non stop.