Untitled Part 3

HOLD TF UP I NEVER NOTICED THIS :( MY INITIALS AT THE END ARE CML BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MCL (MILKYCLOUDYLATTAE). WELP SIS IS AN IDIOT :> ALSO THANK U TO THE LIKE 3 READERS WHO READ MY BOOK IM REALLY GREATFULL SISSIES!! 😭 ANYGAY ONTO THE STORYYY

Third Person's POV

As the twins finished explaining to Taehyung about how they met and their promise to marry each other, Taehyung just sat there confused.

"I'm sorry for not remembering." Taehyung said with a pout.

"It's okay baby, but you're staying here." Jeongguk says smirking.

"B-But I have to go back to Jin hyungie and Bogum hyungie." Taehyung whined.

The twin's eyes darkened.

"You still remember Bogum, but not us?" Jeongguk asked pissed, but calm.

Jungkook however, wasn't as calm. "YOU ARE STAYING WITH US TAEHYUNG, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT." Jungkook basically yelled then walked out of the room angrily.

Jeongguk sighed and looked towards Taehyung. He then looks surprised as Taehyung's eyes are filled with tears.

"Tae T-Tae is sorry Ggukie." Taehyung said sniffling.

'Tae is a little?' Jeongguk thought surprised.

Jeongguk snapped out of his thoughts and turned Taehyung toward him.

"Ssshh it's okay Tae baby." Jeongguk says softly as he continues to calm Tae down.

Taehyung hides his face in Jeongguk's neck as he starts to suck his neck to relieve the stress and the sadness he is feeling.

In no time at all, Taehyung falls asleep. Jungkook stands up and carries Taehyung to his room, Yeontan following behind (like a good boy ;().

When Jeongguk arrives to his room, he finds Jungkook there, surprisingly.

"Kook, what are you doing here?" Jeongguk asks.

"I messed up Gguk." Jungkook says sadly.

"I know." Jeongguk answered as he laid Taehyung down on his bed.

Jungkook lays next to Taehyung and stares at the sleeping angel.

He leans down and pecks Taehyung's lips as he lays down, facing Taehyung's back, and wraps his arm around his tiny waist.

Jeongguk lays down on the other side of Taehyung and wraps an arm around him so that his hand is on his ass.

They all cuddle up together and fall asleep.

___________________

Vote & comment angels 💜

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ MCL ♥

(𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕜𝕪 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕖)