Chapter 2: A Secret

"This was indeed a horrible, terrible, foolish idea." (Y/N) whispers as she slapped her forehead with the heart of her palm and slumped back to her chair before collecting her school supplies.

"Hah that's what you said earlier, you can't back out now partner," Jungkook cheekily smiles as they both exit Professor Han's classroom after a three-hour long lecture about the structure of human body.

'It's been a year.' (Y/N)'s mind couldn't get off the fact that she's with... him. But she doesn't feel like it's him and she feels uncomfortable. She remembers Jungkook greeting her "good morning (Y/N)" every morning and sat next to her every lecture they had together. Sure, they hang out a couple of times, but that's when he was slowly drifting away from her because of his busy schedule.

(Y/N) is positively persuaded that if she just goes to a random girl and ask them "would you want to date Jeon Jungkook?" They would answer yes.

I mean... who wouldn't?

He's hot.

Jeon Jungkook was, and still is, a strong man whose muscular definition had slightly worn off due to his packed schedules that concluded to his lack of training, but his black shirt still cling tightly to his skin, showing his toned pecks. 'Man, they look like a B cup,' (Y/N) commented.

Jungkook's long fingers ran through his luscious black and curly-ish hair which shifted back into place once his hand had gone past. The sun light shine his slightly tanned skin, making him look like he was glowing and his sharp jaw line perfectly accentuated his face, and those lips, thick when it's rested, but when he smiles, it goes thin as he shows his adorable bunny teeth that brings women to their knees.

Okay, maybe (Y/N) is over glorifying Jungkook; after all, Jungkook is still a human being who has flaws just like everyone else.

'Okay I need to set up boundaries—' (Y/N)'s thoughts were interrupted as Jungkook pulled her aggressively into an empty lecture hall and locked the doors.

(Y/N) raised her eyebrows and as she was about to talk out loud, Jungkook covered her mouth with his index finger.

"Shhhh," he whispers as he looked at her eyes.

The couple heard a couple of steps walking pass by the room. "I swear, I just saw Jungkook with someone right now. I think it was a girl, but I couldn't tell. Do you think they went into that direction?" A female voice says, informing her friends. The steps soon became softer as those people walked away. "Come on let's go!"

"Sasaengs," Jungkook growled underneath his breath. "I have to tell manager-nim about this."

Jungkook was incredibly close to her. (Y/N) could feel his breath touching her skin and the only thing she could hear was her heart pounding.

"Sasaengs? You have those now?" (Y/N) breathes to break the silence around them.

"I mean it's bound to happen the moment I signed up to be an actor..." Jungkook looks down as he leans against the table. "Hey, I haven't asked, but how have you been? I—uh, so uh, I'm sorry that you're stuck with me. You-You look pretty!"

(Y/N) softly smiles. 'He's still the same.'

"Nothing much, just same o'l broke college student," (Y/N) lied right through her teeth. 'Oh yeah a simple broke college student who has a job as a hostess who earns 5 figures a month, no biggie.' Telling him about The Hostess might change his perception of her— the thought of (Y/N) hanging out with different men every single night might seem like she's a whore, but she isn't. 'It's complicated,' she thought as the female looked down. Being number 1, (Y/N) should be proud, but she was mostly ashamed; everyone around her had normal, she looked at Jungkook, okay maybe not normal, but certainly respectable jobs unlike her.