Chapter 21: Four Leaf Clover

(A/N) 3 days in a row update! Quick reminder to check chapter 19 and 20 :))

(Y/N) sat alone next to the window of Magic Shop, watching people walk by roughly in one direction, weaving a little, chatting as they go. She watches the people in crowd with their heads down, lost in thoughts and she wonders what their private words are like...

She picks one person, observing their traits, how they dressed themselves, what their occupations might be, and if she was close enough to hear how they talk, she guesses what their perspective of the world was... because each of the strangers she sees... each of them view this same place, this same day, from a unique perspective.

Either way, the crowd's footfalls soothe her. She never knew that she could ever be a city girl since she grew up in the suburban areas... but she can't help but to miss the nature she raised in.

After the whole incident with Jungkook, (Y/N) decided she needed something to clear her mind so what's the one thing she's been craving ever since yesterday... coffee.

As she was about to take a sip of her coffee, the ringing of the bell stopped her midway as she sees her boss coming in.

He looks around and when his gaze fell on (Y/N), he softly smiled. What he saw back there in the university, Seokjin knew that he needed to give her some time before talking with her again... about everything about them... and the memory chip that's inside of his pocket, taken from a man back from the university.

He knows that (Y/N) has the tendency to push people away when she's upset or mad so he was silently trailing behind her, making sure that she's okay.

His hands rested on the pocket of his black trousers and he stood there, watching (Y/N) for a moment before going up to the cashier.

"I'll get salted caramel cappuccino and strawberry açaí freshener please," he says, pulling out a golden credit card from his wallet and handed it to Hoseok.

Seokjin chuckled as he spotted (Y/N) looking at him like an eye candy.

"You like what you see?" He said, holding his hands midway, twirling for the girl to see the aristocracy cutting lines of his suit, his black blazer topped with pearl white silk scarf and of course, his buttoned collar shirt that hung loosely onto his form.

"I guess so," she glances down, answering timidly. (Y/N) sighs, pushing her cup of coffee that she barely touched.

Hoseok's glistening orange eyes trails the beverage, gritting his teeth before going back to work to serve Seokjin's orders. Hoseok had the nerve to scoff in front of Seokjin's face, rolling his eyes, but as soon as he met (Y/N)'s face, he quickly masked himself with a smile, waving his hands to say "hey".

"It's a lovely outfit really but, it's a shame it's worn by a worthless man," she stated crudely whilst crossing her legs in a dominant type of way.

"Ah yes, the famous fire spitting (Y/N). I'm afraid I've been called worse things," he smugly smiled, letting himself to sit in front of (Y/N).

"Oh, like what?"

"Being called your boyfriend."

Her eyes open wide, and pupils dilated. She breathe heavily through her mouth and closed her eyes then open them again.

She looks down, trying to hold back her smile. 'I just got burned, why the hell do I feel like smiling?'

"Oh, are you starting to smile? Here hold up, I have a good joke. What do you call a Japanese chihuahua?"