Chapter 35: Sip Happens

Please read: to clear any misunderstanding, Yeontan's venom could only affect you if it enters your blood stream. Taehyung had wounds from his hand and Yeontan started licking it, that's why he needed the antidote. If Yeontan's venom miraculously ends up on your mouth, it won't do anything other than cause a bitter and numbing taste.
.
.
.

Taehyung turns around, seeing... no one?

Was his mind playing with him?

He swore he heard that dreadful voice... Jiwoo's voice. It felt like he had just woken from a nightmare where she was there, ready to kill him with a thick needle. He could still feel the presence of the needle around his throat, digger deeper into him. It's sharp edges running around his smooth skin, stabbing him over and over again, creating little holes where blood could slowly leak out from. He could hear his heavy breathing and the sweat from his forehead was enough to fill an entire bottle alone... he stood up from the bed and huddled Yeontan close to him.

It's only a nightmare, he tells himself. Jiwoo is not here. But it left him with worst memories of the mangled limbs that Jiwoo acquired during that rainy night when they've taken her hostage. She's not here Tae, I'm sure that (Y/N) and Namjoon didn't bring her to this hospital. Then yet again... they never specified which hospital they took her in, and it's leaving Taehyung terrified to his bones. Taehyung knew that (Y/N) had no care of his past because she saw his motives and how he redemptive from his actions, but Jiwoo now loose and wild, there's no doubt that will not try and get her revenge.

'Why does Tae smell scared?' Yeontan licks his owner's cheeks. 'Don't worry Tae, I'll protect you.'

"(Y/N)... I'm going to get us some food, stay here will you? And Yeontan needs to go take his business," Taehyung gently shook (Y/N) from her sleeping state.

(Y/N) hums in response, going back to sleep.

.
.
.

"You shouldn't have entered her room," Hoseok deadpanned as he stared at his sulking sister on his bed. "I've already explained that (Y/N) and I doesn't have a good relationship at the moment. Jiwoo, I love you as my sister, but you were dumb as fuck entering that room when Tae the fucking hyung is in there!"

Hoseok buried his head to the heart of his palms, sighing heavily. "I can't loose you again. Especially when I've just gotten you back."

"Hobi..." Jiwoo rubs circles on her brother's knee. "Look at me lil bro."

Hoseok didn't look.

"Hey," Jiwoo puffs a sigh. She grabs Hoseok's chin, forcing his head to look at her directly on the eyes. "When I say look at me, I expect you to look at me. I- I apologize for not thinking through my decisions, I acted on impulse the moment I heard that (Y/N), the woman who saved me, was in the same hospital I'm staying in. After getting me back, I got worried to what Namjoon could've done to her. Hobi... I don't know what she went through to get me back, but I certainly know that she went through enough. It doesn't hurt to saying thank you to her."

"Yes, but the man who put you in this hell hole in the first place was with her!"

"Well I didn't fucking know that you genius! I was ready to cut open his throat open until you pulled me out of the room! He deserves that, worse than that for putting me through literal hell and you stopped me you twat!" She retorted back, yelling, belting her vocal chords to show her aggravation.