Chapter 9: The Boss

"You're looking like a snacc."

Jimin grins as he sees Seokjin taking off his shirt in front of him. Broad shoulders, perfectly toned abdomen, and that v line popping in Seokjin's body, no wonder why Jimin is thirsting for him.

Seokjin heaves a smirk as he grabs another shirt from his walking closet. "When do I not?" He says smugly while scavenging through his pile of clothes in his closet.

The men just arrived at their newly bought apartment and are currently relaxing. Being at their home, they both change to something more comfortable clothing such as a white shirt and grey sweatpants— the usual fuckboy look you can find in a teen's fictional book.

Being on those tight fitting suits were somewhat comfortable, but they wouldn't be wearing that in their own home; doing that is like wearing jeans to bed.

Jimin stood at Seokjin's door way, treating Seokjing's body as an eye candy. 'Man I wouldn't mind going gay for him,' Jimin smiles at his perverted thoughts.

"When did you get ripped? I hardly see you out of your office," Jimin approached the almost naked boy in front of him, touching Seokjin's rock hard abs.

Seokjin flinches away from his friend's touch.

"If I'm rich enough to have multiple buildings, I'm rich enough to afford a gym in my office," Seokjin responds whilst slapping away Jimin's hovering fingers. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Nothing, I'm just touching what I find attractive," Jimin smirked as he turned his attention to Seokjin's lower body. The observant boy noticed something change in his lower area. "And when did that get bi—"

"Enough."

"Oop okay," Jimin pouts his lower lips in defeat, holding his hands up in the air as if he was sure ending to the police and continued to chuckle. Jimin couldn't believe that he would be working with one and only Kim Seokjin.

They both met when Seokjin, a straight man, entered Jimin's working place and rented him out for the whole night because Seokjin felt like he needed to relax with another guy— in a friend way. Much like Namjoon, Seokjin is a busy man, but he preferred to have a male companion because he believed that a woman will just chase after him for money so he resulted to Park Jimin— the guy whom he rented out but turned to be one of his closest companions.

"You seem deep in thought, what are you thinking about?" Jimin asks Seokjin.

"That girl..." Seokjin started. "The number one hostess, (Y/N) (L/N)... why were you with her?"

(Y/N) (L/N), Seokjin never thought she would be a hostess. Not under any circumstances would he had thought that (Y/N) is a hostess, let alone the best.

Seokjin smiles to himself... 'Well when she puts things to her mind, she'll achieve it.'

"When I was waiting for you, she just appeared right in front of me."

"Well what did you think of her? What was her personality like? I need to know before I can start making any changes in the Hostess." Changes. That's what the Hostess needs. A change for her.

But Seokjin can't shake off the fact that buying Hostess can bring him so much money, wealth, that it can start corrupting him soon. Seokjin wasn't born rich, he was born poor, he lived in a family that could barely afford food... and when he got a hold of money, everything about him changed.