Chapter 20: My Universe

(A/N) 2 days in a row update, make sure you read chapter 19 if you haven't already!

February 12, 2019
Tuesday
8:00 A.M

"JEON JUNGKOOK, JEON JUNGKOOK!" The fans chanted.

There were just too many fans around Jungkook that going to Professor Han's room was a daunting and physically draining task. There were a few that got a hold of his hand that almost made him fall.

"Ah Mr. Jeon, you're finally here," Professor Han says as he organizes the stack of paper in his hand. "Take a seat, class is starting."

Jungkook nods.

As the boy makes his way to few seats that remained untaken, he didn't see (Y/N) anywhere. He lets his eyes roam around the room, looking for her, but she's nowhere to be found.

'Maybe she's sick?' He thought. 'She did look pale the last time saw her...'

"Alright everyone, please turn to page 91, we'll be starting today with..." the rest of Professor Han's words blurred in Jungkook's head— he couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N).

The class finished in a daze. Jungkook couldn't focus at all. He grabbed a few of his belongings and when he finished, he was stopped by Somi and his friends.

"Oppa~" Somi swoons, her hand subtly touching Jungkook's shoulders. "Are you alright? You didn't seem like you were paying attention today."

"I'm fine Somi, I have to go," Jungkook takes a step forward, but Somi blocks his way.

"Oppa do you wanna grab a bite? My treat!"

"No I'm fine, thank you for your consideration," Jungkook takes another step yet Somi blocks his way again.

His eye twitches in aggravation from Somi's lack of brain cells that he obviously don't want to talk to her. Jungkook looks around again, hoping that (Y/N) will pop out of nowhere and save him.

"Are you looking for that bitch of whore (Y/N)?" Somi says, earning a nudge from her friend to watch her mouth in front of Jungkook. "O-oppa—"

Jungkook chuckles at Somi's irrelevant words. He pulls up a picture on his phone and shoved it in front of Somi's face. "You see this? It's the Dead Sea. It's one of the saltiest place on earth, second to only you."

Somi and her friends stood there, their mouth gaping wide since the Jeon Jungkook just burned Somi— damn from the looks of her eyes, it must've been a third degree burn.

"Somi-ah do you want some ice?" One of friends laughs.

"YAH! Shut your mouth!" She belted and stomped out of the room.

.
.
.

February 13, 2019
Wednesday
10:30 A.M

She's not here again.

Why is (Y/N) not here again?

Jungkook grew relentless as he stares at the empty seat where (Y/N) usually sits on, his eyes and whole body frame looked gloomy. He slumps when he sits in his chair, his mind wondering from everything else except for the lesson.

Professor Han noticed Jungkook's change of behavior ever since (Y/N) left, but never said a word. Professor Han doesn't even know if Jungkook knows that (Y/N) dropped out of the class for the rest of the semester and moved to another one that suits her higher needs.