Chapter 10: Acquaintances

February 8, 2019
Saturday
6:45 A.M

"So where is that new boss that just bought The Hostess?!"

(Y/N) barges into the building with wide rage written all over her face, furiously looking at everyone room seeing no one since most of the hostesses had already gone home except for Chungha sitting at the back room and the girl sitting at the front desk.

'Wait where did everyone go?'

"Yo," Chungha tries to get (Y/N)'s attention. "(Y/N)! Are you deaf? Come here!"

"Where exactly??" (Y/N) responded, she felt like she was talking to the walls since she didn't know where Chungha was.

"Back room!"

"Ah..." (Y/N) nodded her head and continuing to let her feet walk to the back.

(Y/N) sees Chungha sitting on their old, vintage type, couch that didn't fit the rest of the building's image at all. The blond headed girl holds a cancer stick in between her index and middle finger, taking a puff and blowing the smoke to (Y/N)'s face. (Y/N) coughs at that foul smell... her facial expressions turns disoriented as she sees her one and only close friend digging herself a grave. On the other hand, Chungha chuckles at (Y/N)'s face.

It was... amusing.

"It's just a little smoke, calm down (Y/N)."

"A little?" (Y/N) repeated Chungha's words. "If that's your mindset, then you're screwed sister." (Y/N) convinces herself to smile to make this heavy atmosphere lighter.

Man... she really hates it when Chungha smokes. Well she hated it when people smoke in general.

"I've always been screwed (Y/N). Every single day I come here, I just dive myself into a bigger hole. But you know what? I enjoy it. I have nothing to do anyways so might as well... fuck it," Chungha heaves an alluring smile, looking up then looking back down at the cigarette stuck between her fingertips and placed it to the seam of her lips. "Fuck this, fuck that, and when I see some hot boy, oh my... fuck me."

"Well you're not the only one. Sucks that we have to be virgins to work here," (Y/N) sighs, leaning her head against Chungha's shoulder. "I wonder how it feels like... getting..." (Y/N) couldn't finish her sentence.

"Fucked?" The blond headed girl titters. "(Y/N) having sex is not a bad thing. Everyone will have it on some point. I don't like it that there's a bad stigma around sex. As long as it's consensual and safe, then there's nothing wrong."

"Well I know that. But the thought of someone inside of me— you know what," (Y/N) shakes her head. "Let's talk about something else, this is getting weird."

"Your whole existence is weird (Y/N)."

"I did not need a reminder Chungha, I'm well aware of that," (Y/N) softly pokes Chungha's side as they both laugh in unison.

Chungha pushes the tip of the burning cigarette to the ash tray and held (Y/N)'s hands. "You're so... pretty (Y/N). Has anyone told you that?" Chungha looks at her face, studying every feature that makes (Y/N)... (Y/N). "Pretty lips, pretty nose, pretty eyes, no wonder why everyone likes you. You have a great body too... also brains. I'm still surprised that you're striving to be a doctor, a girl in the medical field. People who are in our profession, being a host or a hostess, everything usually stops. No one becomes better, but you (Y/N)... you're breaking every stereotypes. You're becoming better everyday..." Chungha softly smiles, acting as if there was no jealousy brewing up inside of her— her mouth tastes bitter as she look at (Y/N). Friends. They're friends. 'We're friends.' "You won't forget me right? When you're out of here."