Chapter 13: Vehemence

(A/N) AHHHH I accidentally published chapter 15! Sorry~ it's not ready hehe. Alright back to the story!

Plus, I updated two days in a row so make sure you read chapter 12!

February 10, 2019
Sunday
8:45 A.M

Sunday mornings.

(Y/N) huddles next to her window with a cup of coffee on one hand while the other holds a book. She pulls her knees to her chest, sipping the coffee she previously got at Magic Shop the night before and softly smiles at this serene moment...

This feels like a fantasy because (Y/N) haven't experienced this in a while... something quiet, she means.

To think, last night, she saw a man carrying a gun at his back pocket, (Y/N) should've been calling the police or panicking in fear for her friend's life, but she remained paralyzed in shock. She hid in a corner as she watch the man handing his gun to the guard standing in the front. 'Thank the lords... I thought that he was threat... he was nothing more than a guard for one of the guests and of course he would bring a gun.'

The female turns motionless. 'Crap! I forgot to tell Jungkook that I was leaving!'

"Oh no oh no oh no!" (Y/N) bolted to her closet, snatching her bag that hang from the wall to take her cellular device out. She taps at her screen continuously, waiting for this damn thing to turn on, to only find that it's dead. "Oh my god noooo!"

(Y/N) grabs a random sweater and pulls it over her head as she hurries to get out of the house and to Jungkook's penthouse. 'Wait I don't have the scanny thingy for the elevator to get up there!'

BEEP!

The female's home phone stops her tracks.

"Incoming voice mail from Neighborxxx." Her home phone rang out, her face draining as her face turns pale.

"Hey (Y/N), it's Jungkook..."

(Y/N) stands right in front of her home phone, her hands resting at the table. The female leans in as her heart began taking a faster pace.

"You suddenly disappeared last night. I've been trying to call you in your phone, but you weren't answering so I'm calling you now in your home phone. I went back to the apartment and asked the lobby man if he's seen you, but he didn't. I'm so worried about you, please if you're there, just call me. Please call me. I can't sleep knowing that I might've lost you, it's eating me up. I-I'm so worried..." (Y/N) hears his voice shaking.

Just after a few seconds the voicemail ended, (Y/N)'s legs felt week. Her hands traveled so fast to her face that she felt a stinging sensation crawling up her cheeks.

"(Y/N)?! Are you there??" Someone bangs at her door.

'That might be Jungkook... god I feel so bad.'

(Y/N) rushes to her front door with uncertainty. She expected to see her friend standing in front of her, but it wasn't.

It wasn't.

There, Taehyung stands right in front of her, his garments from the night before remained attach to his body yet his once neatly done silver hair now resembles a bird's nest from the countless rearranging from Taehyung's constant anxiety. Taehyung sighs, his hands running through his hair once again as he sees (Y/N) perfectly fine... 'She's fine.'

His eyes showed the kind of gentle that didn't mirror his usual attitude towards the girl. He placed his hand lightly on her shoulder, and instead of flinching like (Y/N) usually do when she sees him, she stayed still, feeling the warmth radiating from his body.