Chapter 11: Pure Bliss

"No no no no... no."

(Y/N) let her arms rest on top of Jungkook's shoulders, her eyes darting his intensely.

"What do you mean no?" The boy cocks his eyebrows.

"Haven't you heard about the scandals about that place?! A lot of gangsters, criminals, whatever illegal things there are... it's all in that place!" (Y/N) gritted her teeth, lies came pouring down her mouth in an attempt to change Jungkook's decision. "Jungkook it's dangerous!"

"(Y/N) I've already made a whole reservation to that place... even if there are gangsters or criminals, there won't be any tonight. It's my party, that means no one can enter unless their name is written on the guest list... you'll be safe..." the boy takes (Y/N)'s hands off his shoulders, kissing the top of (Y/N)'s palm and smiled.

"Don't worry... If that's all you're worried about, I'll protect you."

'Protect me...' (Y/N) sighs in defeat. She doesn't need protecting and it's pretty obvious why. The Hostess is her own place... people would sometimes mistaken her as the owner because of how involved she is.

"I'll see tonight around 11, yeah?"

The female hesitantly smiles.

"Ahhh sometimes I wonder how I put up with you... you're deathly annoying sometimes," (Y/N) laughs.

"Well I have to put up with you too so we're even. I'm annoying, but I'm your annoying."

(Y/N)'s cheeks are suddenly kissed red like a spring rose, the blooming color that stains her skin is undeniably cute to Jungkook... she looks away, trying to find distraction but Jungkook places his index finger underneath her chin so she could look at him in the eyes.

Red.

It's Jungkook's favorite color.

And right now, he can see her face in that color since her foundation was slowly wiping off her face from the constant rubbing to get rid of her sweat...

Red became his favorite color the first that he met (Y/N), her face always burning as she always let her emotions control her actions... red that stains her cheeks when she either becomes flustered or angry... red that paints her lips when she wears her makeup... Red... it's the color of her blood that keeps her alive so she could be with him...

That color is the feeling of her warm lips kissing his cheeks for the first time as a dare when they were at a friend's gathering... it's the warmth of her cheeks as she smiles at the ground right after he gave her the necklace...

It just makes him so happy.

"You know (Y/N)... you have this incredible way of making my heart happy..." he softly smiles as his hands snake around her waist, escorting her back to the elevator.

He pulls the girl close to him, their breath mingling... he kisses her forehead gently, knocking out all of the wind off (Y/N)'s chest before stepping out of the elevator.

The boy watches (Y/N) look at him in confusion as the elevator door closes, questions that she wanted to ask left answered. The elevator hoisted down, traveling multiple floors to reach the main lobby of her apartment complex.

Her phone suddenly buzzes inside of her pocket.

Jungkook: Don't be late idiot. I know that you have a lot to work on your face... but don't be late

The female laughs to herself as she sees Jungkook's message.

(Y/N): My face is beautiful thank you very much hoe