Chapter 6: Enshroud

A/N— I did a double update with Chapter 4 and Chapter 5 so make sure you read Chapter 4 because I see a huge difference in reads between 4 and 5. I don't want u guys to get confused lol

.
.
.
.

February 7,2019

"(Y/N)!"

The female sees Taehyung waving from his seat as she enters Magic Shop café. (Y/N) waves back with a smile on her face.

12:00 P.M.

Taehyung was there at 11:30, just to make sure that he wouldn't be late. He was and is still nervous, his palms were sweating as his mind couldn't think straight. It's been so long since he went to a café, let alone with a girl. In fact, he wasn't even sure that she was going to show up; the couple didn't even exchange numbers because they were too focused on each other that it seemed like everything else around them was... gone.

Looking at (Y/N)... Taehyung's eyes lit up as his heart began beating faster and faster, something about her gave him sparks.

Taehyung was too hypnotized at (Y/N) that he didn't hear her greeting him hello. When (Y/N) smiles, the boy feels invisible hands wrapping around him, making him feel safe. When her eyes locked on Taehyung's, he was frozen, it felt like he can see galaxies instead of just pupils.

He was star struck.

"Earth to Kim Tae Hyung?" (Y/N) giggles as she takes a seat in front of him. "Are you okay?"

"Oh— yes I'm alright! Sorry... I'm just so..." the boy trails as he rubs the nape of his neck. "Never mind me."

"Alrightie then," she responded while laying her bag beside her chair. "Should we order?"

"No need, I already ordered for both of us a couple of minutes ago."

Taehyung cheekily smiles. When his number was called, he picks up the drinks and laid them on the table. (Y/N) picks up the coffee, the first milky sip creeps over her taste-buds down her throat; after only a few seconds, (Y/N) is bathing in the kick of caffeine. She needed this as a boost because she hasn't gotten an ounce of sleep, she was too tired to function yet she managed to come here at the café with Taehyung.

A promise is a promise she says.

Besides, she's getting free coffee with a cute boy... 'Totally worth it,' (Y/N) smiles to herself.

"So what do you do? Do you have any kind of job or are you a student?" Taehyung breaks the silence around them.

"Just a student with a little side job like working at a convenience store to get through... you know?"

Taehyung smirks.

(Y/N) can see something and she doesn't like it.

The aura around them changed as Taehyung's movements changed. One moment, Taehyung is smiling, his hands freely holding his cup of coffee while his body seemed relaxed; his shoulders slumped lazily as he intently listened to (Y/N)'s sentence. But as soon as she said "a little side job", he flipped like a switch.

Perhaps he doesn't like it when someone is lying.

His grips his drink slightly harder as his eyebrows furrows whilst looking at (Y/N).

"A little side job?" Taehyung repeated her phrase in a mocking tone as he lets out a small chuckle. "I saw you wearing red bottom shoes, Christian Louboutin— I know those exact shoes, they costs more than 900 dollars. Oh and that puffer jacket you wore, wasn't it Burberry? Oh my, I know that too, it's over a thousand dollars. A little side job doesn't exactly go with your lifestyle (Y/N). Did anyone mention that you're a terrible liar?"