Chapter 32: Gone

February 20, 2019
9:35 pm

"J-Jungkook stay back."

Despite (Y/N)'s instructions, the blond headed boy strides towards her. (Y/N) felt a potent pressure on her chin, forcing the female to look at his empty golden eyes that held no meaning other than his desire for her attention. Jungkook's face was inches away from her's and a small flickering smile played on his lips. (Y/N) attempted to insinuate herself out of Jungkook's grip, but his lethal stare frightened the girl, as if with just one glance made her stay like a dog.

"Jungkookie likes it when he sees (Y/N) struggling," he whispered in a low, almost rash tone.

"Jungko— ah!" Jungkook digs his finger nails deep inside of her wound with his free hand. His icy glaze watched her maliciously, enjoying each and every single whimpers that comes out from her mouth. "P-please stop! A-ah—augh! Jungkook you're hurting me!"

"His name is not Jungkook, it's Jungkookie! Poor (Y/N), Jungkookie thought she was smart," he inwardly chuckles, sadistically grinning down at the horror-stricken girl. 

"Jungkookie," she cries.

"There, he likes that much better." His temper was beginning to come out of its dormant state and was getting ready to exhibit his true nature. 'Jungkook...' (Y/N) bit her lips into a thin line. Beads of glassy tears resided at the tip of her eyes... she truly lost the Jungkook she knows... the man whom she met at the very first day of her university was now gone. She misses his gentle smiles, his good mornings at the start of every lecture... he was always a skinny boy... he had troubles carrying the weight of his textbooks so (Y/N) would be there to help him, but all of that... it's gone.

He's gone.

(Y/N)'s body disintegrated in his now well-toned, muscular arms that compacted her against the wall. She never knew how strong he got... his chest was chiseled while his abdominals were sculptured to perfection as his six-packs popped.

Then suddenly, the unforeseen pressure that lied in contact with her chin was no longer there. Jungkook fell backwards as a crushing throb on one side of his head came and went in a pattern. He wanted to do something, but all he could execute was to stay in one spot and wait for this migraine to go. One of his eyes watered on the painful side and his nose began running.

"Run," Jungkook beseeched. "(Y/N) run— before.. ack!"

"I want you (Y/N)... but not this way... (Y/N)— I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt you (Y/N), please run before he comes back. Go— go!"

Brick by brick, Jungkook's walls came tumbling down as he ran to the opposite of (Y/N). He spotted a public restroom near the park and slammed into the bathroom door. He didn't care who saw him, he just broke down— he needed to protect (Y/N). The sobs punched through, ripping through his muscles, bone, and guts. He pressed his forehead against the grimy stall door and began to let his heart yank in and out of his chest.

All of this was never meant to happen.

Jungkook's other side, Jungkookie, didn't come out like a puff of smoke... no... it all started with the shadows that emerged from the back of his head. The dark umbra formed upon the corners of his mind.. it twitched then flickered, distorting Jungkook's silhouette. He only came for a split second... but that small flicker, it grew the moment it found its identity that formed when Jungkook played his breakthrough movie. When the umbra moved, Jungkook wished he was crazy, that he was just dreaming. The reality was much worse. The umbra crawled up from the back of his head, clawing its way to his body with only one goal, with one person it craves... (Y/N).