Chapter 19: Bruises and Feelings

(A/N) I was listening to this (media) while writing and it's such a good background song. If you guys want, you can play it!

It wasn't long before (Y/N) had headed out of the Hostess to go home since her shift ended, but a tug on her heart held her back. She couldn't stop thinking about Jimin's remarks... after they had their little game, Jimin couldn't get his eyes off (Y/N)'s figure and she could feel him staring at her.

(Y/N) shifted her heels, turning to the river where she goes to when her mind is over occupied with thought... but this time, it's different.

'...I knew that he would be here...'

She smiles.

"Eyyy Yoongi!" She laughs, running up to the sitting figure up ahead.

"That's my name," he responded cheekily, standing up from his seat and wrapped his hands around her waist. "How you been my little heroine?"

"Little heroine? Is that my new name now?" (Y/N) giggles, letting her hands dangle at his neck. "I like it."

When Yoongi smiled, (Y/N)'s eyes glimmers... she could see the contentment lingering on all sides of his expressions. Seeing Yoongi acting like a boy in a grown man's body... her heart feels tender and her stomach fluttering.

"Your smile is so pretty..." she commented, tightening her grip on Yoongi's hands. "It shows me that you're doing well..."

Yoongi reaches out and secured the female on his arms as a way to say thank you, a hug so warm yet so unique than her other embraces. When the couple finally parted, (Y/N) felt a sense of coldness running through her, wishing she could keep him wrapped around her.

"You capturing me in your arms and pulling me down the rail is the best thing that someone could've ever done to me..." his voice trails. "No matter how much bruises, beatings, I get for not being good enough... I think of you... I think of not ending my life because I don't want your time and efforts of trying to keep me alive to go to waste. You're my reason. You're my new reason to live."

'Beatings?' The female thought. She looked closely at the boy's face, seeing remnants of foundation patching his skin. Her hands travel on top his lower lip, erasing the foundation that covered his bruises.

"Yoongi—" she gasped, stepping back. "Who did this to you?!?"

"No one," he clenched his teeth, turning his back quickly away from (Y/N).

"Yoongi... none of this is healthy. Everything that you're doing... it-it's scaring me..." she sniffed, silent tears streaming down her eyes.

(Y/N) saw herself in him. She saw her past in him... how much sadness and despair they both had to go through when they had no one.

(Y/N) lost her innocence the day she became a hostess... she was young and she discovered how men and women, can be so disgusting when they let their lusts corrupt themselves by their habits they call entertainments.

She thought that the rules that was appointed to them was there to protect them... I mean isn't that the purpose?

Isn't that why rules are there?

No.

That piece of crap is just for a show, the only real thing that was taken seriously was when penetration and sex came into one sentence.

She got touched, she was uncomfortable, she was forced to act that she was liking whatever they were doing to her, enjoying everything when in reality, all (Y/N) wanted to do was cry and get out. Get out and never come back... let herself be drowned with debts while working hours upon hours in a minimum wage job, but she couldn't do that.