Chapter 37: Mindless Game

⚠️minor gore/sexual scenes

Namjoon rested his head on his hands. He purses his lips together, eyes twitching in agitation.

'What a fucking day,' he thought.

He rubbed his hands together in that classic ways villains do, he wasn't about to pretend to be anything other than what he was- a villain. His computer lies in front of him, playing videos of Min Yoongi torturing their previous enemies, taking mental notes of the way he performed his deed and matching it to the person he saw in the news yesterday.

'That damn bastard, that truly was Mr. Jung in the fucking news!' He slams his computer close and throwing it to the ground. 'He truly is declaring war. Watch me Min Yoongi, I will fucking kill you. I WILL BE GOING TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD TO KILL YOU!'

Namjoon heavily exhaled, fuming in anger.

Oh he can't wait.

He really can't wait until he straps his half-brother down in a chair all looking helpless and petrified. He wants to see Yoongi's smirk fade away.

Namjoon will gauge Yoongi's eyes out with a spoon, watching each of his veins detach from his eye-sockets one by one. He will cut his eyeballs in half and use a lemon squeezer to extract the remaining blood and serve it Yoongi back again as the only liquid he can drink. He will use Yoongi's pruner to disembowel his hands off his body and serve its meat, red and raw with skins hanging and blood oozing, as the only thing he could eat.

Oh he truly can't wait.

The amount of excitement building at the pit of his stomach and the rotten look in his eyes perversely lured on that morbid end to punish every single man that had done him wrong.

Nothing.

And he means nothing...

...has been going his way and it's triggering him to the bones. But he enjoys it though. He enjoys this new feeling of working hard to get what he want and surely, (Y/N) is giving him enough of a hard time.

He was so used to placing his moves and sitting back until his opponents would make a move he knew that they were going to make. Really... where was the challenge in that, the fun of it? He was bored, everything was the same. But with (Y/N)... he gives him a source of entertainment as she shows her bitchy-strong willed personality who won't give up until she solves the problem or get things her way. Her moves are never the same so Namjoon would have to think outside the box.

"Yes father," Namjoon picked you his ringing phone and straightened his eyes.

"I considered your request," Chairman Kim dove in straight to the point. "I've met Ms. (L/N) myself yesterday at your brother's house, I'm sure you aren't happy of that."

Namjoon clenched his jaw. "I really am not."

"I'm quite fond of her striking nature... she exerts supremacy and quick-wittedness, but a bit careless yet I'm sure you would be able to fix that. Any who...

"You've keep pushing the ideal that you will control such woman as herself and blabbering about how she will one day be yours, but I see no progress. I'm beginning to doubt your commitment son...

"That's why I've decided to help you and accept Ms. (L/N) in our family. We can't loose a gem like her to Yoongi or any other men. She will produce heir and you will lead our empire long after I'm gone.

Namjoon couldn't fucking believe it. His heart was beating so fast and with every single pound, his body pulsed with ecstasy from his father's news. With his father on his side... Namjoon couldn't help but to laugh, drowning himself with future activities he will be doing with (Y/N).