Chapter 34: Only Three Steps

⚠️

February 21, 2019
8:35 am

(Y/N)'s eyes slowly flutters open, burrowing herself into the warm, soft sheets. She rubbed the remainder of sleep from her eyes and gazed out the large rectangular window and gazed out at the horizon; its vivid light extended across a rosy sky. Then she hears a soft snore beside her. Reluctantly, she turns her whole body, seeing Taehyung right beside her, arms wrapping around her lower torso while Yeontan snuggled in between them.

'Wait.'

(Y/N) looks around, finding herself in the somewhat similar room that she was stuck in for almost a week because she was drugged.

'When was I brought here in the hospital?'

She wanted to wake Taehyung up... but he looked so peaceful and pretty under the morning light. His musky scent filled all of (Y/N)'s wavering senses. She felt the electricity in her skin, hormones shutting down as she lets her hand play with his velvet sun-kissed skin, thumb caressing his cheeks. His lashes were long and thick and his lips... it was pink like the cherry blossom trees that blooms only in spring. Taehyung heaves out a silent moan and pulled (Y/N) closer to him until they were only an inch apart. While his lips pouted slightly, cheeks flushed and hair messy, Taehyung snakes his hands under her shirt, hovering dangerously close to the clip of her bra. (Y/N) on the other hand was gazing at him and uncertain what to do.

"Mmm... (Y/N)?" He asked in a low and husky morning voice without opening his eyelids. "You're awake."

"Good morning Taehyung..."

"Morning~" he pulls (Y/N) closer, squishing Yeontan who's between them. The dog barked, eyeing the couple before jumping to the end of the bed where he could breathe freely.

(Y/N) felt Taehyung's warm touch leaving her back and into the nape of her neck, thumbs underneath her ear lobes. Then his hand moves down to her cheekbones and to her lips. "You're so beautiful (Y/N)... I want to wake up with you by my side every single day if I could," he smiles. "If you don't mind... can I..."

They looked at each other, throats running dry. Taehyung was there... he was always there. The time where Jungkook was having his party in the Hostess and she suddenly disappeared, Taehyung was looking for her, worried to the bones... when she came home from the hospital the time she was drugged... he was there to admit to his wrong doings and helped her as she cried... and now... he's here with her again.

Taehyung didn't even finished asking his question.

They leaned in, kissing, and started to move like partners dancing in a medieval ballroom with her gown and his princely attire. Their bodies fit together as if they were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural warmth.

'Oh shit they be licking each other's faces,' the dog watches in an awe. 'Wait why is Taehyung's mouth opening wide?? *le gasp* is he going to eat (Y/N)?!? Wait no— (Y/N) is doing it too! Why are licking each other's tongues? Oh—oh my.'

With a laugh, Taehyung sat right up, moving (Y/N) on top of him and continued to kiss. With the door closed, every pretense that they've masked themselves falls. The facade that they show the world— Taehyung being the mean and heartless guy and (Y/N) being the strong woman who had no flaws— melts away and all they wanted to do is fuck each other. Every kiss has a raw intensity— breathing fast, heart rates going faster. From there on, it was all passion, intense, and intoxicating as this was her release, her escape, her drug... all (Y/N) could do was go along for the ride and pray that her animalistic instincts were right.