4 - The Truth.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosé P.O.V.

He suddenly hugs me, which catches me by surprise.

My eyes widen and I quickly place my hands on his chest and push him with all my might.

"Don't touch me!" I snap, and the look on his face confuses me.

He looks kinda hurt by my words. It's like the innocent Jimin is back.

What's wrong with him?!

I bring forward whatever was in my hand and to my dismay, it was a spatula.

Great!

Suddenly, Mrs. Park enters the kitchen, and I quickly put the spatula down.

"What's wrong?" She asks sensing something between us.

"Nothing." He replies with a stone-cold tune that made goosebumps rose on my body, his voice caught me off guard and Mrs. Park looks surprised too.

She just nods and I serve them the breakfast and was about to leave when I was stopped due to a grasp on my wrist.

"Eat." He says firmly, not looking at me but still holding my wrist.

Like I would in front of you!

"I'm not hungry," I say while wriggling my wrist so I could get rid of his grip.

"I said, eat!" He grits like he's trying to control his anger.

Mrs. Park instantly said, "Eat with us, please." It was like she was pleading with me with her eyes and I felt bad for being stubborn.

"Fine," I said and took a seat beside Mrs. Park, away from him.

While I was eating, I could feel someone's burning gaze on me. I ignored this feeling and continued eating my breakfast. But after a while, I couldn't take it anymore, so I looked up to see Jimin staring at me with an intense gaze that bought shivers to my spine.

I quickly looked away.

After we finished eating breakfast, Jimin left first, and I was thankful for it. Mrs. Park was looking through a newspaper while I was washing dishes.

After I placed the plates in the cabinet, I asked Mrs. Park the question that has been bugging me the whole night.

"Mrs. Park," She looked up from the newspaper and adjusted her glasses.