16 - Wet.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Author's P.O.V.

Rosé pushes Jimin away with all her might and makes a run for her room. She can hear his mischievous laugh which stirs something inside her.

She runs inside her room and closes the door behind her and leans her back against it. Breathing heavily with her fist clenched against her chest.

What the hell was that?!

She slowly reaches her bed and sits on it, taking deep breaths to calm her raging heart. She's scared, not from him but from herself.

Why do I feel like giving in to my desires whenever he acts like that.

She doesn't want that because if the situation was different maybe she would have let herself go and do whatever she wants.

But it's different now, she's just a maid, someone to take care of him, not to get involved with him.

What would his mother think we were doing behind her back?

This worries her the most. She feels guilty yet her heart wants to sin even after knowing how wrong it is.

She sighs and rests her back against the headboard while closing her eyes.

The sound of the door opening made her eyes shot open, only to see him standing inside her room while closing the door. Her breath hitches and her eyes widened.

Shit! I forgot to lock the door!

She panics and looks around the room to hide somewhere even though it's useless. The look on his face tells her she's in trouble.

"You think you can run away from?" He rasps out as he steps closer to her bed and she gulps while standing up from her bed.

Rosé's eyes roam around the room and locks on the bathroom. He takes slow predatory steps towards her as if he's getting ready to attack his prey.

Before he could reach her, she makes a run for the bathroom and closes the door but he was fast enough to hold it. He pushes it with force and the door gets out of her grasp and he enters the bathroom.

"J-Jimin, what are you doing?" She asks nervously now that they are in a confined space, alone. She doesn't trust herself or his behavior.

He didn't answer and keep walking until he's in front of her and her back almost touching the wall behind her. Putting his hand against the wall beside her head, he leans his head down a bit while she places her hands on his chest yet didn't push him away.