38 - Going Out.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Jimin's P.O.V.

Scrunching my eyes due to sunlight which keeps burning my face, not letting me sleep peacefully.

I groan and bring my hand to cover my face, my eyes squinting when I peeked through my fingers. I tried to move my other arm but there was something on it.

Frowning, I turn my body and was met with the beautiful sight of my girlfriend laying on my arm, sleeping peacefully.

A smile instantly adorned my face as I keep looking at her, admiring her face because she looks so fucking adorable with her chubby cheeks.

"Let me eat~" she suddenly whines in her sleep, catching me off guard.

I think I should get used to her dreaming about food instead of me.

I smile in amusement and shake my head at my foodaholic girlfriend. But I don't mind as long as she doesn't get sick and stay happy, that's all I care for.

I bring my free hand towards her face and softly caress her cheekbones, not wanting to wake her up. I didn't know it was possible to feel this pleasant and warm by just seeing her even when she's not moving or talking, sleeping peacefully.

It still baffles me how she ended up liking me, if I was in her place I wouldn't have forgiven someone like me this easily. Her heart is made of gold, too kind, and pure, and I'm the opposite of that, yet I can't seem to let her go.

She's my sanity and I can't lose her, or else I'll go insane.

I was so scared yesterday when I couldn't find her in our house, I was going totally insane. My heart felt like it would rip out of my chest, I screamed and cried for her to come back and it felt like my prayer had listened, she came back.

When I saw her in the living room, I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought that I had gone insane to the point where I had started hallucinating.

But she proved it wrong too, she called my name, she was there, she never left.

She told me that she went to see her mother and how she was doing. It was sad knowing her condition, from what she told me she seems like a nice woman.

And I need to thank her mom for giving birth to this beautiful angel.

It's the second time I had this outburst, first mom and I ended up hurting her. Now Rose, but I didn't hurt her and I'm so glad that I didn't, or else I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself.

I tuck her hair behind her ear and run my fingers through her soft and silky hair, liking the feeling of smoothness against my fingers.

I wrap my arm around her, pulling her closer. I look down to see her snuggling close to my chest, my hold tightens around her. I place a kiss at the top of her head.