18 - Messing Around.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Author's P.O.V.

Rosé opens her eyes and looks at the ceiling for a while then roams her eyes around the room to notice that she is in his room.

She closes her eyes to remember what happened and how she ended up in his room.

Finding Jimin.....panic attack......passing out in his arms.

She sighs and sits up then leans against the headboard. She doesn't know what would Jimin be thinking of her.

After her parent's accident, she was so depressed because she had no one left and her mother was on the verge of dying, it was much for her that she started having panic attacks, she used to get nightmares often but they have lessened a lot now.

Suddenly, the door opens and Jimin enters. His eyes widened when he saw that she was awake and rushed towards her, almost tripping which made Rosé smile a bit.

Sitting beside her with his hands on the bed, "Are you okay now?" The worried tune made her feel warm.

She nodded, "Yeah." Saying that she looked away.

Should I thank him?

But he was also a jerk to me and he still hasn't apologized for that. Stuck in a dilemma, she heard a sigh which made her look at him.

"Look, I'm....uh.....I'm sorry, okay?" He awkwardly apologized as he wasn't used to it. She raised her eyebrows at him in question but little does she know what he was apologizing for.

"I was being a jerk that day, I shouldn't have said that to you when I was the one who started it. I felt really guilty and I've been thinking of ways to apologize but was too much of a coward to do so, that's why I was avoiding you."

He looked at her and her eyes widened a bit, it was as if he read her mind was questioning those unanswered questions which she was dying to know and too shy to ask.

"I was in the garden this morning, thinking about how I should apologize, and when I came back.....you......" He doesn't voice out about her panic attack so she won't feel awkward.

"Why did you leave that day?" She looks at her hands which rests on her lap fiddling with each other.

He looks at her and thinks if he should tell her the truth or not, he doesn't know why he feels like telling her the truth so she won't misunderstand him.

"I—I saw something." Rosé instantly looks at him and frowns, not understanding his answer.

"Something flashed before my eyes, I saw a girl dancing in the rain, I was there too. It felt so real as if I was there and she was actually in my arms. I was so overwhelmed that I wasn't thinking what I was saying."

Rosé folds her lips in a thin line and nods at him while he runs a hand through his hair.

Maybe he saw his ex-girlfriend.

Ignoring the weird feeling in her heart, she asked curiously, "How did you know I was having a panic attack?" Because the way he handled her felt like he knew exactly what he was doing.

He looks down, eyes dazed, "Because I used to them." He lifts his eyes to her shocked ones.

"When I was discharged from the hospital, I felt so useless and helpless because I was just causing more trouble to mom and that's when I started to have them. I didn't tell her because I didn't wanna add up more worries in her already rough life. So I find ways to cope up with my panic attack by myself."

He let out a humorless laugh and Rosé looks at him in concern. Without her realizing, she held his hands, he looks at her in surprise then at their hands, "Do you still experience it?" She looks so concerned that he couldn't help but smile at her.

He looks down, "Yeah..." He quietly answers then looks away. "I....I felt so l-lonely, I had n-no one. I-I felt like dying..." He starts breathing heavily then clutches his shirt.

Rosé's eyes widened as she looked at him frantically, "Jimin!" Shaking his shoulders to get a response from him, she tried to look at his face but he kept bending over.

"Jimin, please answer me!"

Tears form in her eyes, she felt so helpless. "Jimin! Please answer!" She was on the verge of crying.

His shoulders shake as a roar of a laugh could be heard, he threw his head back and kept laughing to the point where he almost fell off the bed.

Rosé just sat there dumbfounded.

"Haha....I'm...haha....sorry! I'm sorry." He finally calmed down but when he looked at her tear-filled eyes he froze.

"I-It was a prank! I don't get them anymore."

She didn't respond and kept looking forward without blinking. "Hey, I'm sorry, I won't do that again." But she still didn't respond and Jimin was feeling uncomfortable by her silence.

"Say something." Yet no response. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her but she didn't even blink.

He leaned closer and looked at her concerned, "Are you okay?"

"YEAH!" She yelled and Jimin let out a scream which could put Mariah Carey to shame. He jerked back and finally calmed down while Rosé was laughing her ass off.

"Why are you like this?" He asks and she stuck out her tongue at him, "You're not the only one who knows how to prank?" He glared at her while she smiled in victory.

Suddenly, Jimin moved forward and placing his arms around her while leaned back at his sudden move, "Don't mess with the devil or it might bite you back."

Rosé smirked and leaned forward, their faces inches apart which surprised Jimin. Placing her hands on his chest, "And what if I want to?" She whispers while playing with the collar of his shirt.

His infamous smirk appeared on his face and his eyes went towards those sinful and tempting lips of hers.

"Then you'll have to pay the consequences." He says ever so softly and smoothly as to not ruin the mood between them.

He tilts his head to capture her lips but she catches him off guard and pushes him with all her might and dashed out of his room with a red face and thumping heart.

Recovering his shock, he laid back with his arm under his head and a smile on his face.

Run as much as you want, in the end, you'll be the one begging for more.

___________________________________

Hello guys, I'm here with another update! *patting my back*

I'm sorry for not updating in a while because I've been sick, and I was having writer's block.

Sorry about the short chapter.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.