28 - Someone Special.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Jimin's P.O.V.

Sitting on the couch in front of the TV, I turn my head and look at Rosé who's munching on popcorns while looking at the TV.

She turns her head in my direction and I quickly look away.

There's this question that has been bothering me for a while now and I really don't know why I want that question answered so badly.

Get a grip on yourself, after all, you're Park Jimin!

I again turn my head and look at her side profile, her hair tied in a messy bun. Her face was stuffed with popcorn, making her cheeks puffed. I couldn't help but smile slightly at the sight in front of me.

Cute.

Sensing my gaze, she turns her head towards my direction and looks at me questionably. I want to look away but instead, I found myself getting lost in her chocolate brown orbs.

My heartbeat picks up, there's this weird feeling in my stomach.

I think I need to get checked by my doctor.

My heart skips a beat when she blushes and shyly looks anywhere but my face.

I refrain from smirking.

"Did you ever have someone special in your life?" I blurt out without thinking.

She whips her head in my direction, taken aback by my question. I mentally curse at myself for being this straight forward but I'm also not the person who initiates a conversation to warm up.

Her eyes look around, her expression is as if she's thinking. Suddenly, her eyes lit up, and a smile adorned her face.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked this question.

She turns her body towards me, she looks excited. "Yes, there was someone. He was very special to me." She says while grinning.

HE?!

I gulp, my fist clenching.

"How important was he to you?" I ask, my tone bitter. I really tried not to sound too sour but I couldn't help it. Don't ask me why.

"Oh, you can't even imagine how important it was to me. Just thinking about him makes me miss him more." Her eyes hold a dreamy look, her lips curled upward in a delightful smile.

Just the thought of him had her looking like this!

I need to calm down.

Why am I getting worked up?

"How close were you guys?" I know I shouldn't have asked that because I don't think I'd like to hear how close they were.

"Ahhh, we used to play and had so much fun together. We were inseparable. And, and, he was my cuddle buddy too. God! he was soft and warm." She sighs in content, eyes holding a longing look.

I can be your cuddle buddy too!

I press my lips in a thin line, refraining myself from saying this out loud.

Wait.

"You guys slept together?" My voice is quieter than before. My right eye twitching, my hand curls up in a fist until my knuckles turn white.

And the worse thing was, she nods while grinning.

"We always slept together, I couldn't sleep without him." She says, smiling ever so beautifully.

And he's the reason behind her smile!

I feel like someone was pinching my heart.

I really need to get checked by my doctor.

"Where is he now?" I ask curiously, I don't know if I'll like the answer.

Suddenly, her eyes lower down, her shoulders slump down. Her bottom lip juts out making me want to capture it with mine.

"He's dead." She says quietly, her voice sorrowful.

As horrible as it sounds, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I release a huge breath of relief and Rosé looks at me weirdly. I fake a cough and look away.

If he wasn't dead, I would have done the honors.

There was silence between us and I didn't like it, call me crazy but I want to hear her voice.

"What was his name?" I ask.

"Cuty." She says while smiling.

What the fuck? Is that even a name?

"Is that even a man's name?" Hah, I have a more manly name than this dude, it clearly shows how far better I am from him.

I run a hand through my hair and my lips curl upward from one side.

I'm just so perfect.

"What are you talking about? Why would I name my dog after a man?" I choke on my saliva and look at her with wide eyes.

A—A dog?!

"D-Dog?" I ask because maybe I might have heard wrong.

"Yeah, my dog's name was Cuty." She smiles and grabs a cushion then hugs it.

I'm outta here.

I stand up and walk past the couch, "Jimin, where are you going?" She asks, her voice filled with confusion.

To the backyard, then digging my grave and burying myself in it.

"To my room," I answer shortly and walk up the stairs and towards my room. I walk inside and close the door behind me then lean against it.

What the hell is happening to me?

I turn around and place my forehead against the door.

It's called Jealousy.

Oh shut up!

Or more like Jimlous.

I bang my head against the door.

___________________________________

Hello guys!

I'm so sorry for the late update.

Someone once asked for a jealous Jimin, so here it is!

What do you guys think about this chapter?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.