Epilogue.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Author's P.O.V.

Sitting on the beach with no one around, looking at the drowning sun as its rays expand and change colors to a lighter shade.

Jimin was back hugging her as she was sitting between his legs, his arms wrapped around her waist and her hands were placed on his. His head on her shoulder as he looks at the scenery in front of him but nothing can compare to the beauty of this girl in his arms, in his eyes.

"Do you remember how we first met?" Rosé breaks the silence with a small smile on her face.

"Oh yeah, how can I forget." He chuckles to himself as memories of how they met start playing in his head.

"Taehyung, did you write down your notes in our biology class?" I asked him.

"You already know the answer." I groaned. I forgot to write the notes because I was feeling sleepy and this dumbass always copies mine.

"Can you for onc"

I was cut off because someone bumped into me, making me lose my balance. I wasn't looking where I was going so I lost my balance and fell on top of that person.

Whoever it was, groaned and it sounded feminine.

I looked down to see a girl with red hair groaning in pain, I lifted myself when I realized how petite she is.

"I'm sor" I couldn't complete my sentence because when she opened her eyes and made eye contact with me, I was lost.

"Hey, get off my friend!" I felt a kick at my side and I was pushed away from her. Clutching my side in pain I looked up to see a girl glaring at me as she helped that girl stand up.

"Hey! It's my friend that you kicked!" Taehyung bellowed and somehow they both started fighting. I stood up and approached that beautiful girl.

"Are you okay? I-I'm sorry for earlier, I didn't see where I was going." I stuttered like a fool but I really don't care at the moment.

She smiled at me, making my heart melt into a puddle.

I didn't know angels exist on Earth.