42 - Secretary.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosé P.O.V.

Sitting on his chair, he lets out a frustrated sigh at the files in front of him and runs a hand through his hair. I smile a little at his tense self and put the coffee on the table in front of him.

"Tired?" I ask and walk up to him, he looks up at me and pouts then nods in my direction.

If anyone in this building saw this they would think that he's possessed.

Everyone here is scared of him.

A lot of people ask me to give him the documents because they don't want to be anywhere near him, or when they have to break the bad news they always approach me because they know he won't get angry at me, but in reality, I have my ways to calm him down from his rage.

I walk behind him and grab his shoulder to push him against the chair, I start to massage his shoulder. He closes his eyes in contentment and lets out a groan in satisfaction.

"What would I do without you?" He says and I playfully hit him on the shoulder and then continue massaging him.

It's been a few months since we moved out of his house when he started going to the company, he asked his mother if he wants to move out of this house and be independent and now that I was with him too, there won't be any problem.

It was a bit hard to convince his mother but she eventually gave in. Honestly, I was also surprised by this because I had grown attached to that house, but I don't care where we live as long as I get to be with him I'd live anywhere he wants.

When we moved into our new house, he started to seek help from a psychologist for his treatment, which was another surprise for me. He told me that he wanted to be a better man for me, the one I deserve that's why he needs to do that.

And at that moment I fell for him all over again.

He was showing the symptoms of borderline personality disorder and he's trying his best to corporate and I also try my best to be there for him.

And how did I end up as his secretary? Well, at first he was afraid that he might show his irrational behavior in front of his employees so he decided to make me his secretary so I will be with him 24/7 to stop him before he loses control.

He didn't make me his secretary just because I'm his girlfriend, he took my interview. There were two more people with him so there won't be any biased judging.

I gave my best and I wanted to prove to myself that I didn't get this position with the excuse of being his girlfriend.

And you all know the result by now; I got accepted.

Now he was used to others' presence but he still uses this excuse so I won't be away from him. Not that I mind though, because now I'm also used to his presence around me that it doesn't feel good without him.