30 - Phone Call.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosé P.O.V.

I was washing the dishes when suddenly, I hear a phone ringing 

I frown and look around the kitchen to the ringing that was coming from the landline attached to a wall. I wipe my hands and walk up to the telephone and pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Oh hello, Rosé, it's me, Jihye!" The person on the other line exclaims enthusiastically.

My eyes widen in surprise.

"Mrs. Park! Oh my God! How are you?" I ask her because it's been a long while since we talked and I kinda miss her too.

Biting my lip, I feel guilty that I forgot about her these days.

Well, thanks to someone.

"Ahhh, I'm exhausted from all the work. How are you and how is my Jiminie?" She asks eagerly about her son.

"You should take care of yourself and we both are fine," I answer her, my lips curling upward in a smile while thinking about him.

"Is he giving you a hard time?" She asks, her tone filled with concern.

I smile.

"No, no! It was hard at first to get him to adjust with me but now pretty much everything's fine. I think he has gotten used to me." I hear her release a sigh of relief.

"I made the right decision for choosing you that day." She says, her tune filled with gratefulness.

Why do I feel like there's some double meaning behind her words?

I shake my head at my ridiculous thoughts.

I just smile, I'm also grateful for her for a lot of things. She was my life savior after all.

"Who are you talking to?" I jump from the sudden voice. I turn my head to look at Jimin with disheveled hair, jaw ticking and a frown decorating his brows.

I gulp. My heart flutters at the sight of him.

God, he looks so ho

"Is this Jimin? Give him the phone, I wanna talk to him." I nod stupidly even though she can't see me.

I pass the phone to him, "Your mother wants to talk to you." I say and I don't know how why but his expressions visibly changed after hearing that.

He must have missed her.

He grabs the phone and presses it against his ear, "Hello, ma."

I leave the kitchen, giving Jimin his privacy to talk to his mother. I walk up to my room and decide to get a shower to freshen myself up.

___________________________________

After waking up from my nap, I stretch my limbs and a sigh leaves my mouth.

I walk out of my room and down the stairs then towards the living room because I could hear some noises which were coming from the TV. I saw Jimin sitting on the couch while drinking something.

I walk over to him and sit beside him, I look at the bottle of soju in his hand and two other bottles on the table in front of him.

He looks at me and then follows my gaze at the bottle in his hand, "Want some?" He pushes the bottle towards me.

I shake my head, "No, I'm fine. I don't drink," I say and grab the remote to look through some channels on TV.

"Oh, come on! Live a little. You seem tense nowadays, have a little you will feel relaxed," He says and grabs a new bottle and hands it to me.

"Well living with a frustrated person can make anyone tense," I say as he rolls his eyes and then takes a chug of his drink.

"I know right! That's why I'm drinking in the first place." I gap at him.

Is he calling me frustrating when I'm not the one who changes his mood as quickly as he removes his shirt.

Wait, that came out wrong.

"Stop making a fuss and drink it." I look at the bottle warily in my hand then look at him who's giving me, 'just get over with it' look.

It won't be that bad, right?

I pull the bottle towards my nose and nauseate aroma that hit my nostrils had me scrunching my nose in disgust and I gag. I instantly pull the bottle away from me.

I hear Jimin laugh at me while throwing his head back, I pout and then glare at him.

"You're such a baby." He teases me and my pride didn't take it well, so I pull the bottle towards me and I start drinking it with huge gulps, ignoring the burning taste against my throat. My eyes tightly shut in instinct.

I pull the bottle away from my mouth and see that I have finished half of it. I look at Jimin to see him gaping at me.

"Now.....who's the baby~" my words come slurred.

I hiccup.

I start drinking the other half of the bottle.

It's—it's not that bad.

___________________________________

Hello guys! I'm here with another update.

I really wanted to update soon but I couldn't because I was busy with the guests.

What do you guys think will happen next?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.