24 - Jimin.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Jimin's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since we celebrated my birthday. I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

I have been avoiding her because I feel like I'm getting too attached to her and I don't want that.

You want that.

Oh shut up!

My subconscious can sometimes really be a pain in the ass.

Like you aren't.

I grunted and rolled over my bed then laid on my back, facing the ceiling. I place my arm under my head and the other one over my abdomen.

I don't know how to explain this but....she affects me in ways that I find myself either losing control or morph into something that pleases her.

Ugh! I've lost my mind.

I know that there's something between us that even she can feel it. But I don't know if it's wrong or right, whatever we are doing.

It's like a forbidden sin that I can't stop myself from committing. She's my guilty pleasure and somewhere in my heart I know I don't regret it.

Sometimes I find myself staring at her or listening to her, it's calming for some reasons, the way she moves her hands a lot to express herself or the way she cutely scrunches her nose and her dramatic reactions.

I unconsciously smile at the thought.

Or sometimes I just wanna pin her against the wall and have my way with her. Other times when I can't express myself, I act out rudely and every time my heart stops me before it gets out of control sometimes I listen to it, sometimes I don't.

Ugh!

I run a hand through my hair and ruffle them, pulling it over my head. I blew the bangs away from my eyes and kept staring at the ceiling.

She doesn't deserve this.

At first, I even thought about letting her go so she won't have to deal with my stuck-up ass, I would've talked to mom about that but now when this thought crosses my mind, it feels like my heart is being squeezed and I can't breathe.

Being with me will only make her life hell, I need to get her out of my head before it's too late.

Running a hand through my hair, I sigh.

Why is this so fucking complicated?!

Why couldn't I be normal? Why couldn't we meet in other circumstances?