33 - Surprise.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosé P.O.V.

Right now I'm sitting on the bed beside his unconscious figure. Holding his hand and worrying about his condition.

He passed out.

I remember him telling me that he used to have panic attacks but what caused them? Did I trigger them?

I panicked and didn't know what to do when I saw how his body fall limp. I couldn't breathe at that moment, I felt like my soul left my body.

I checked his pulse and heartbeat and concluded that he just passed out, nothing else.

But he nearly gave me a heart attack.

Honestly, I don't know where I got the confidence to confess to him but when I did, I felt like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I panicked when he wasn't listening to me so I just ended up blurting out whatever was troubling me.

But now that I think about it, was it another flashback-like thing he experienced before?

Did my confession remind him of his ex?

That bitch! Even after everything, she's done to him, her memories still haunt him.

If I see her in real life I will give her a high five in the face with my fist.

Let's not dive into the past, shall we?

But if that bitch really shows up in front of me, no one and I mean no one can save her from me!

___________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

She rubs her thumb in circles on the back of his palm, "Hey, are you going to leave me hanging like this after my confession."

She smiles bitterly, it was hard for her to see him like this, just remembering his condition brings tears to her eyes.

How much have you been suffering?

Another wave of tears was about to come.

Is this how you feel when you see someone you like suffering and can't even help them?

It took her by surprise when a hand pulled her head on his chest, she stops crying and froze in her place.

"I'm not dead so stop crying." For some reason, it made her cry more.

"Y-You.....s-shut up." He lets out a chuckle and pulls her onto the sofa he was lying on.

She cries her heart out as he strokes her hair and gives gentle kisses on her head, calming her in any way possible.

"Shouldn't you be tending to me?" He asks as she finally stopped crying and wipes her tears.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I was just feeling so overwhelmed. Do you feel okay now?" She asks in concern and scolds herself for not asking this before.

"No, I don't." The panic on her face made him want to laugh but he controlled himself.

She pulls herself up, "Does it hurt anywhere? Should I call a doctor? Are u feeling uncomfortable? Do you wanna go to your bedroom instead?" She bombards him with questions.

"My heart burns," he grabs her hand and places it where his heart is located, "Because of you."

She slaps his chest as he laughs at his antics, "Stop being cheesy!"

Here I'm worrying my ass off and look at this guy.

But looking at him being happy and not in pain relieves her a lot and she let herself smile along with him and forget about the worries that had happened or might happen in the future.

Let's just focus on our present and be happy.

After calming down and just staring at each other, Rosé asks the question which has been bugging her, "Can I expect the same feelings from you too, or do you need more time?"

"Haven't I been obvious enough?" Her heart threatens to come out of her chest as she wants to scream in happiness but she decides to tease him instead.

"Give me a proper answer or I might assume the thing which won't get us anywhere." He chuckles at how she quoted his own words to him, "Okay, okay, you win."

"I like you, Rosé. I fucking like you so much."

And the smile on her face was worth everything.

"It wasn't surprising that you fell for me, I mean who wouldn't fall for this?" He cockily says and motions with his hand towards his body. He 'accidentally' brushes his hand against his shirt which causes it to ride up, flashing his abs.

Is he trying to kill me?!

She gulps at the sight and reluctantly looks away, "Nah, I've seen better." She makes a distasteful face at him and then quickly looks away before she gets caught checking him out.

"Oh really?" He asks, his voice low and husky. She gulps and nods, still not looking at him.

He grabs her chin and turns her head towards him, "Are you sure?" He whispers. He was now a lot closer to her, staring deep into her eyes.

Uh oh.

He—he is shirtless.

God blessed me—No, I mean, holy shit!

When did he remove his shirt? Not that I mind...

She nods at his question because her mind can't process anything with him being this close to her and the biggest fact that he's shirtless, looking like a whole course meal.

She knows she can't win against him so her only option is to run. She pushes against his shoulders with all her might and rushes towards the door.

Before she can step out of the living room, he caught her.

Arms wrapped around her waist as she squeals in surprise. He turns around and walks ahead then throws her on the sofa. He crawls on top of her and smiles evilly.

He tickles her.

She was a giggling mess and she keeps squirming in his grasp. Jimin was smiling widely at her laughs, he finally feels complete.

They don't need any luxury to keep them happy when they already have each other.

___________________________________

Hello guys!

Jimin confessed. Woohoo!

They both are so cute!

What do you guys think about this chapter?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.