31 - Shocked.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Jimin's P.O.V.

This was the biggest mistake I've ever committed.

Looking at Rosé in front of me who's dancing on the table to whatever song she's singing while waving her arms.

"My love is on fire~ hooo~" her words are slurred while she keeps dancing around.

I grab my head in my hand and then run it through my hair.

I stand up, afraid that her clumsy self will fall and hurt herself in the process.

But before I could reach her, she jumps off the table, alarming me then runs toward the stairs, just as she stands on the first step, I stand behind her so I can catch her in case she falls.

Rather than stepping forward, she abruptly turns around and my hands automatically grab her waist in instinct as she holds my shoulders to stable herself.

Cupping my face in her hands, she coos at me, "I'm going to eat you."

I look at her with wide eyes, gulping the lump down my throat while she looks at me as if I'm a five-course meal.

Which I am.

Wait, why is she licking her lips?!

"I'm not your dinner," I say firmly and she leans closer, making my heartbeat fast. I don't know where to look, those seductive eyes or those tempting lips.

"I can make you one." Tingles spread through my eardrum as her whisper echos in my ear. I gulp down the lump in my throat as her hands wander around from my collarbones to my neck.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Fuck.

I had enough, I bend down and pick her up on my shoulder. A squeal left her mouth then she starts giggling like an idiot.

I'm never letting her drink.

I was walking upstairs towards her room when I felt a smack on my butt making me halt in steps.

What the hell?!

"Jiminie bum bum~" running my other hand through my face as I tried to not let her go or else she will fall face first.

I did not sign up for this!

Before she could assault my butt any longer, I reach her room and put her on her bed but she had other plans. Grabbing my collar and pulling me along with her, I had to place my hands beside her head or else I might crush her with my weight.

I tried to pull away but she wraps her around my neck.

What shenanigans is she about to pull now?